Brigsnews 2009

AMAZING camp this weekend hornline!!!!!!! What an amazing sound we have this early in the season, let's keep it up!!

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue::worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMAZING camp this weekend hornline!!!!!!! What an amazing sound we have this early in the season, let's keep it up!!

:tongue: :tongue: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

You may rise. :tongue:

Really felt that this was the best Camp of the year! Lots of work from a great staff!! Members are feeling it. Being outside learning drill last weekend made me want to pop a great show in front of a great audience. After all, ENTERTAIN THE AUDIENCE! PERIOD! Isn't that what we all do?

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

Edited by SkipMebden

ENTERTAIN THE AUDIENCE! PERIOD! Isn't that what we all do?

Scott Mescon

Brigadiers 1993-

YES! The best feeling in the world right there.

Big camp this weekend folks- the corps still has 2 trumpet spots and 2 baritone spots available if anyone out there is getting bored and needs to work on their tan! The guard and percussion sections are full and adding members to the drill each camp. Let's get those last 4 brass players in to complete the recruiting process for 2009. If anyone has any questions regarding the corps they can contact Rick Martin at richardmartin@brigadiers.com or they can contact me at pblake905@yahoo.com. Thanks and looking forward to meeting some new folks :smile:

Big camp this weekend folks- the corps still has 2 trumpet spots and 2 baritone spots available if anyone out there is getting bored and needs to work on their tan! The guard and percussion sections are full and adding members to the drill each camp. Let's get those last 4 brass players in to complete the recruiting process for 2009. If anyone has any questions regarding the corps they can contact Rick Martin at richardmartin@brigadiers.com or they can contact me at pblake905@yahoo.com. Thanks and looking forward to meeting some new folks :smile:

:ph34r::smile::worthy:

Big camp this weekend folks- the corps still has 2 trumpet spots and 2 baritone spots available if anyone out there is getting bored and needs to work on their tan! The guard and percussion sections are full and adding members to the drill each camp. Let's get those last 4 brass players in to complete the recruiting process for 2009. If anyone has any questions regarding the corps they can contact Rick Martin at richardmartin@brigadiers.com or they can contact me at pblake905@yahoo.com. Thanks and looking forward to meeting some new folks :laughing:

God, with my seminary plans being changed for my life. This sounds tempting, but alas, I still have obligations every sunday. All my best Brigs. GET IT!

• 2 weeks later...