Crossmen 2009

Is this about the CrossmeN's 2009 show???

Yes. The music of JoaquiN PhoeNix. The corps will be chewing gum, wearing shades and have long scraggly beards. They'll wander aimlessly around the field for eleven minutes without playing a note. :rolleyes:

Edited by rut-roh

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct. I am actually playing the vampire. I spend the entire show running around the field, biting people, and looking ultra-pale and sparkly. It'll be kind of nice, because I was tired of carrying the euphonium. It's heavy. :(

Dude me too,

When ever my horn gets heavy I just let it rest on my chest, and of course let my feet phase as long as I'm near the back hash and not near the 50.

I know most don't like comparisons to marching bands, but Paul Laurence Dunbar's 2007 show was "My Immortal." I believe Guidry arranged their book as well. As an unbiased spectator, I really enjoyed the show. Sounds like Crossmen have some great potential here.

Dude me too,

When ever my horn gets heavy I just let it rest on my chest, and of course let my feet phase as long as I'm near the back hash and not near the 50.

Yeah, I know, the audience totally can't see you if you're outside the 40s.

Dude me too,

Isn't that what you always did anyway?

I know most don't like comparisons to marching bands, but Paul Laurence Dunbar's 2007 show was "My Immortal." I believe Guidry arranged their book as well. As an unbiased spectator, I really enjoyed the show. Sounds like Crossmen have some great potential here.

That was a great show. I loved their arrangement and it sounded really good on the field.