What One Show would you want to do over

I always think back to 1976 when we competed in DCI Franklin Field, Philadelphia. We had a screw up with our hotel and we all just had about 2 hours of sleep and went to a short rehearsal before doing prelims. We had a decent corps and probably could have done better at prelims.

I did not march drum corps, but I'd want a do-over on 1980's Finals...with 27th Lancers cranked all the way up!

• Like 1

83, 84 or 85 again...with better equipment.

Whitewater finals. :smile:

1982 DCA prelims - and have the other half of our snare line get there in time.

Don't ask.....

You should have marched senior. Little or no mid-week practices so we'd get major drill changes on the afternoon of showday. I spent half of 1982 saying "where do I go now?"

Edited by kusankusho

I always think back to 1976 when we competed in DCI Franklin Field, Philadelphia. We had a screw up with our hotel and we all just had about 2 hours of sleep and went to a short rehearsal before doing prelims. We had a decent corps and probably could have done better at prelims.

Speaking of prelims mine would have to be 1971 World Open prelims. Our worst showing that year about 5 points in penalties left us in 16th place!

Did much better the next day next door in Lawrence at Danny Thomas.

Lowell, Lynn & Lawrence - the best 3 days of Drum Corps you could ever want.

Puppet

I did not march drum corps, but I'd want a do-over on 1980's Finals...with 27th Lancers cranked all the way up!

I have to say that I'd keep my finals show that year but I would like to re-do DCI East at Allentown in 1980. With the exception of that show it was an undefeated season.

1974 DCI Finals.