8. Crown

9 Braddock

10 Black Watch

11. Alter Ego

12 The Knights

13 Premonition

14. Sacred Heart

15. Black Gold

I said earlier I thought perhaps Black Gold was done for. But, I bet they have been cleaning and changing and really working for that last spot.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said earlier I thought perhaps Black Gold was done for. But, I bet they have been cleaning and changing and really working for that last spot.

You know, you may be right. BG got a REALLY nice prelim spot, which may help their case. I still think Diamante may edge them out, but Diamante goes on first in round 2, so that may hurt them a bit. I think Diamante, Sacred Heart and Black Gold will all be fighting for those last 2 spots.

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

You know, you may be right. BG got a REALLY nice prelim spot, which may help their case. I still think Diamante may edge them out, but Diamante goes on first in round 2, so that may hurt them a bit. I think Diamante, Sacred Heart and Black Gold will all be fighting for those last 2 spots.

Dont have much to say about BG but i sure hope the other 2 arent in those spots...JMO

IMO

1. Aimachi

2. NEI

3. SCV

4. Corona

5. Onyx

6. Sac

7. Braddock

8. Zydeco

9. Crown

10. Black Watch

11. Diamante

12. Knights

13. Premonition

14. Alter Ego

15. Sacred Heart / Black Gold / Fahrenheit

1. NEi - Amazing, Beautiful, Effortless, Performance 100%, the top guard in this activity by far

2. SCV - I personally do not care for the show, its OK, but I am not flying out of my seat

3. Corona - Its their year, they deserve it so much. The show is great, they set new standards which is a world class thing to do.

3. AImachi - Never seen them, but I am sure they will be great

5. SAC - Its an OK show I am just obsessed with 2007 and nothing since has compared to it, seen them live 4 times

6. Onyx - Their best year by far, I love this show

7. Zydeco - A step up from last year, but the competition is so hard this year, congrats on a constant success

8. Braddock - a GREAT year for them, but I do hate their nding flag feature, its a bad stamp on the end of an amazing program

9. Crown - Ehhhh I would have them lower but it seems WGI likes them,

10. Knights - Same show as lasy year, even same moves and equipment, i believe they will get 10th, but don't think its appropriate. Talented kids tho.

11. Black Watch - Ive seen this show live several times, I am not a huge fan of the show, but the kids r talented

12. Premonition - A crowd pleaser, thats all I can say.

13. Alter Ego - Seen this show live several times, it started good, but hasn't grown much. A ton of talent tho. I think they peaked early.

14. Fahrenheit - This guard has been fighting all season look at the Fan network videos. I am rooting for them, their rifle line is amazing! People seem to leave them out of the top 15 but I am sure they are fighting til the end.

15. Sacred Heart / Diamante - I would put Diamante in the spot over Sacred heart. They look like an A guard, but they are scoring well. They have talent, but the show is not a world class show. Their staff should look this over next season. Diamante is better but still clueless on what their show is.

Just my personal opinions, please don't get upset. Everyone has their opinions. I think every guard is great, bu this year seemsto be the strongst year for WGI World Class, it is every world guards BEST year.

Good luck to ALL!!!

You sure know dancing Mr. C !!!

Aimachi and SCV.....one and two or two and one

Sacred Heart.....16th......Their your private dancer, a guard on the bubble, in finalist trouble this year.........

None of this meant as an insult, just an opinion