Westshoremen Alumni

don't forget Gut's debut on cymbals!!!

hmmm, let's see, if I take the camcorder, I can get that on you tube. Ok, camcorder to come with!

please, please let him hold for Stauffer. Oh that is a rant for the ages

don't forget to stop by and say hi!!

Gut indeed holds for John. John has been told to miss the cymbal and hit the hand :whistle:

great day today. Drumline really chopped out, and the bass line smoked the feature. dont know how many horns, i cant count that high, but it sounded good, and we're hyped for Serenade!!!

favorite moment of the day...nailing the feature, turning around and seeing Shane grading calculus tests

Not knowing the drummers other than by face, I can't say much about anyone in particular other than what a fantastic job, as always, you guys/gals did yesterday. I am in the hornline (baritone) and was on stage behind you and surely wouldn't want to be in the front row - what a sound ..... and I also saw Mr. Villanova Wildcat correcting his calculus tests and also got a chuckle out of it.

The Westshoremen are ready .........

Gut indeed holds for John. John has been told to miss the cymbal and hit the hand :whistle:

great day today. Drumline really chopped out, and the bass line smoked the feature. dont know how many horns, i cant count that high, but it sounded good, and we're hyped for Serenade!!!

favorite moment of the day...nailing the feature, turning around and seeing Shane grading calculus tests

Not knowing the drummers other than by face, I can't say much about anyone in particular other than what a fantastic job, as always, you guys/gals did yesterday. I am in the hornline (baritone) and was on stage behind you and surely wouldn't want to be in the front row - what a sound ..... and I also saw Mr. Villanova Wildcat correcting his calculus tests and also got a chuckle out of it.

The Westshoremen are ready .........

The music must be too easy for him and correcting the tests gave him a challenge. I offered to correct the tests for him, but I can't even spell kalqueluss. Then again, my brain was fried from trying to play the dynamics correctly. The only math I was trying to figure out was if mf < F. It was crazy man, looked like AlJabRah to me.

Shane (bass #2) is a freaking Rain Man when it comes to math. As a rookie in 1990, while learning drill, he read War and Peace between sets. He's also a great poker player and wins tournies all over.

I think I even heard Siglow hit a few correct notes too :whistle: