2009 WGI Independent World

MAV

I am at a loss for words. Why did Fahrenheit World not make finals? I would have had them in 10th. Their prelims show was so emotional, strong, powerful, clean, and they proved they wanted to be on that floor Saturday night. I was horrified to see Sacred Heart out there with that A class show. WGI has lost their minds. Also Warren Central was better than Flanagan and Logan. Notice how Aimachi jumped up to 3rd in finals. Nei lost a medal, hmmmmmmmmm something sounds fishy. And Alter Ego even being in finals? They got 21st in equipment in prelims, this activity was started by flags rifles and sabres, they were 21st in equipment yet place in finals?

I am so confused with WGI.....did anyone else catch Fahrenheits Amazing prelims performance?

I am at a loss for words. Why did Fahrenheit World not make finals? I would have had them in 10th. Their prelims show was so emotional, strong, powerful, clean, and they proved they wanted to be on that floor Saturday night. I was horrified to see Sacred Heart out there with that A class show. WGI has lost their minds. Also Warren Central was better than Flanagan and Logan. Notice how Aimachi jumped up to 3rd in finals. Nei lost a medal, hmmmmmmmmm something sounds fishy. And Alter Ego even being in finals? They got 21st in equipment in prelims, this activity was started by flags rifles and sabres, they were 21st in equipment yet place in finals?

I am so confused with WGI.....did anyone else catch Fahrenheits Amazing prelims performance?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. I COULDN.T AGREE MORE. IMO..they are a class act and deserved to be in finals...........and I don't mean 15th...

I agree about Warren Central. They were great! Their show was written wonderfully, and with a run like that, there's no way they should have been in 5th.

It's a wonder Alter Ego was able to still make it in with that equipment score, but having seen them on the floor Saturday night, there was no doubt that they rightfully earned that finals spot. I'm not sure what the equipment judge was looking at in prelims because she had scores all over the place. Those kids had great hands. Kudos.

And Aimachi edging Northeast out of 3rd place was surprising, but definitely not as surprising as it was to see them in 5th in prelims. I'm still trying to decide if I think that perhaps NEi and Corona should have switched places in finals with Aimachi in 3rd.

Sacred Heart was GREAT in finals. My "fun favorite" in that whole class! Superb training.

Sacred Heart was GREAT in finals. My "fun favorite" in that whole class! Superb training.

For an A class guard...yes

Not for Ind World

Not for Ind World

Sacred Heart brought a great show to IW finals. they are well trained and had a clean and greatly entertaining run and deserved that spot in my eyes. without them there wouldn't be a single flat out FUN show in the mix. so hats off to Sacred Heart for a job well done!

Sacred Heart was HARDLY an A guard. They did an amazing job Sat. night and got an enormous crowd reponse!

Not for Ind World

As much as I didn't like Sacred Heart's show, I think calling them an A guard is unfounded. Their strong training was very evident, and they were certainly not doing A class work as you would suggest.

I did, however, see Fahrenheit's show from the side and thought that they were wonderful! They had a great prelims run and I would have had them higher! (At least in 15th)