OKAY.... I'm gonna say it

Prejudging has occurred before in several instances....it's no suprise! :thumbup:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a friend that attended the WGI judging academy in 2002. Apparently, there was some controversy in SW that year; several judges believed Pope should have been 2nd. However, Shirlee Whitcomb made it clear to everyone there that Beyer was more intellectual and should be above Pope. Sure enough, when the medals came out, it went Logan, Beyer, Pope.

i thank god we have someone in charge who will tell the judges exactly what do in each and every caption and specifically instruct them where to place everyone! :tongue:

That's right. . if there's a problem with placements you will cordially (or uncordially) invited to/by Join an impromptu Meeting. . .where at which time you will be told where groups will place. This Surely Wouldn't happen.. . .right?!? :devil:

Edited by PrfctTimeOfDay

That's right. . if there's a problem with placements you will cordially (or uncordially) invited to/by Join an impromptu Meeting. . .where at which time you will be told where groups will place. This Surely Wouldn't happen.. . .right?!? :devil:

I'm confused by your use of capitalization and boldface. :tongue:

I, too, am completely bewildered by the way you capitalized J.M. and S.W. in this discussion about "pre-judging instructions" and any role they might have played during this year's WGI Finals.

Whatever in the world is one to discern from that...???

:tongue:

We need to start our own "out in the open" forum.

I, too, am completely bewildered by the way you capitalized J.M. and S.W. in this discussion about "pre-judging instructions" and any role they might have played during this year's WGI Finals.

Whatever in the world is one to discern from that...???

:devil:

SCARCASM AT IT'S FINEST...HEHEHEHE :worthy: I also overheard a phone call to a chief judge at a regional telling them to tell judges prelim scores were too high.... get them down for finals.... and they were brought down....only to see the rest of the country was higher. :tongue:

SCARCASM AT IT'S FINEST...HEHEHEHE :devil: I also overheard a phone call to a chief judge at a regional telling them to tell judges prelim scores were too high.... get them down for finals.... and they were brought down....only to see the rest of the country was higher. :tongue:

It's the same story in virtually every judges community... We're all human.