Uniform Changes for 2009

Actually there is a TV station already that does this - it's in spanish though - it's called "Uni"vision :tongue:

fry-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scouts' uniforms will be the same except for added "color" in the form of lightning bolts on their uniforms.

I really don't know if you are being serious or not, if this is for real....i'm gonna have to see this

As for Spirit, their uni is different but it flows....it also makes me think of SeaWorld

Unless you have something to back it up (and something to back that up)... like a WEBSITE, or the director TELLING you

don't report it. :devil:

I was at the camp, the director did tell us. But I realized it would be a lot more amazing to see it on the field than reading it on a thread. Something for you to get excited about :tongue:

Yes. And I'm 99% sure that was just clever editing by the guy who did the interview to stir up conversation.

Though really, I wouldn't mind the all-blacks.

I'd like to see them in black again so they can bring back the coolest t-shirt ever...Be Afraid of the Dark.

As a Red and Green bleeding Vanguard Alum, I can't bring myself to actually where another corps' shirt, but that one is almost cool enough for me to go against everything I believe in. I'm thinking of becoming a Steeler fan now since Jerry Jones has systematically ruined my love for the Cowboys. I could where PR's shirt in honor of the Steel Curtain instead.

I really don't know if you are being serious or not, if this is for real....i'm gonna have to see this

I have heard that also...

I'll give it a chance, but I really liked the unis the way they were last year

Madison's unis are changing to edits of last years', yes. I can't fully verify what he said because even I don't know that much.

I'd like to see them in black again so they can bring back the coolest t-shirt ever...Be Afraid of the Dark.

I liked the "Cheer us, fear us" shirts.... though that's not enough to make me want to see them in all black again.

Any talk of Spirit adjusting their uniforms for their Kansas show? That's one uniform I'm still not sure how I feel about.

Nope.

As a Red and Green bleeding Vanguard Alum, I can't bring myself to actually where another corps' shirt, but that one is almost cool enough for me to go against everything I believe in. I'm thinking of becoming a Steeler fan now since Jerry Jones has systematically ruined my love for the Cowboys. I could where PR's shirt in honor of the Steel Curtain instead.

BTW, I do know how to spell "wear". ;)