6th Annual Cabs at the Beach

I'll spare you the effort with this one, Al, and just say

We're looking forward to it!

Thanks Tom....Alan and math...LOL

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be my first Wildwood without performing. Not sure what to expect, but I am SURE it will be filled with lots of GREAT DRUM CORPS!!!

Can't wait! :grouphug:

one of my favorite weekends of the year. can't wait! :grouphug:

i can taste the Snow White roast beef sandwich now...

I'm with Fran. Summer isn't right until I get some Kohr's soft serve twist in me.

Yes... and note the start time of 6:30 PM.

Gives all of us a chance to head for the boardwalk (and/or Kelly's) after the show!

Man.... I can taste that Kohr Bros. frozen custard already..... :grouphug::peek:

Fran

Gee, 6:30.......still gives me a lot of time between rehearsal watching and the contest to visit Kelly's anyway. (After all why wait until later?)

Definitely a great way to start the season. Should be VERY fun for everyone!

I can't wait!!!! It's been a long, cold, wet, winter and I miss my Drum Corps. You should all know that the Cabs Alumni came to Wildwood High School and Maxwell Field for one of their camp weekends in April, and just between you guys and me, these guys are one really honkin' corps. My God, I thought the walls of my dear old alma mater were going to collapse. Loved it!!

If the Cabs Alumni are this good, I can't wait to see all the other corps, too. My heart needs a little exercise.

Thom

Thom

We can't wait to get the Halls of Wildwood High buzzing this Friday night. Our older brothers & sisters can really rock the house in a grand way. I am amazed at the talent of the competing corps this year, if we had all of the musicians we have now in the line back in the 70’s 80’s & 90’s who knows how many titles we might have won.

We can’t wait to get this show on Maxwell Field, see you this weekend.

BTW Do you know we have only 40 days until Cabs at the Beach, get your tickets now