6th Annual Cabs at the Beach

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to bed early every night so friday gets here quicker.

Now that is Funny....

I am going to bed early every night so friday gets here quicker.

Your going to bed early every night because your old! But if it works I may do the same! :thumbup:

This had better be a good weekend. I'm missing two rounds of the U.S. Open for this.

:thumbup::smile::beer:

Seriously...... safe travels to everyone heading for Wildwood!!!! The missus and I plan to be there sometime Friday afternoon.

Fran

I'll probably be in Wildwood before noon that day. And the 6 hours between when I get there and the rest of the Caballeros pull into town are going to be the longest 6 hours of the season, I'm sure.

Can't wait to see everyone at the beach! But don't worry, I'll spare us my legendary nanosecond countdown. That's just for Open House. :thumbup:

This had better be a good weekend. I'm missing two rounds of the U.S. Open for this.

:smile::beer::beer:

Seriously...... safe travels to everyone heading for Wildwood!!!! The missus and I plan to be there sometime Friday afternoon.

Fran

Will be great to hear your voice again.

Unfortunately I think I'll hear your shirt before your voice! :thumbup:

See Y'all Down the shore!

I'll probably be in Wildwood before noon that day. And the 6 hours between when I get there and the rest of the Caballeros pull into town are going to be the longest 6 hours of the season, I'm sure.

Good for you Michael.....enjoy your day and relax as much as you can!!!! You will be SO PUMPED on Friday night, you're gonna need the rest! :smile:

For me, I am leaving Thursday after work...around 1pm. I hope to be at the hotel by 4pm. Maybe a quick run to Snow White's before the rush, and then just hang at the hotel. If anyone is in town, I'll be at the Gondolier.

Friday wake up, wait for some good friends, go to breakfast, hang out at the pool.....another trip to Snow White's....and to the field by 6pm. Some surprises may be in store!!!!! :beer::thumbup::beer:

Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!!

"Some surprises may be in store!!!!! "

You never used to be this much of a tease, Frank :thumbup:

See ya at the field Friday night !

Thursday night can't come soon enough.