Ron Beyer facing heart surgery

Heather/Ron, I'll keep your family in my prayers for a speedy recovery!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play lot's of drum corps music in the hospital, Ron ... it will get your blood moving! :laughing:

Hello everyone! Just giving you all an update!

They released him this afternoon and he is now resting comfortably at home with Mom, the dog and both of the cats. They said that he was recovering very well and definitely ahead of schedule. They told him that while he is at home, he has to walk for 10 minutes or so every day to get his stamina and energy going, but is really ready to get back to his 'old' life- well, a healthier old life...

Thank you for everyone's support and encouragement from all of my family. It's so nice and comforting to know that this support system is here and willing to do what they can for their own.

Great news indeed... my best to you my friend...

LOL! Well, for now, he has to trade beer in for water and Gatorade.

Unless o'doulls counts...

Hello everyone! Just giving you all an update!

They released him this afternoon and he is now resting comfortably at home with Mom, the dog and both of the cats. They said that he was recovering very well and definitely ahead of schedule. They told him that while he is at home, he has to walk for 10 minutes or so every day to get his stamina and energy going, but is really ready to get back to his 'old' life- well, a healthier old life...

Thank you for everyone's support and encouragement from all of my family. It's so nice and comforting to know that this support system is here and willing to do what they can for their own.

Great NEWS!!!!

Speaking as someone that has had a very bad year health wise. I know how GREAT it is to be HOME. Keep up doing the things they say to do. I am. AND. Things are coming along well for me.

We will continue to pray for you, and a recovery to be the best you can be.

awesome, but we're still not eating soyburgers in Pineville! tell the old man i'll call him this weekend