Countdown problems?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a response from Fathom Events after I submitted my complaint... they blame DCI's poor sound quality.

I got this today

Michael,

Thank you for your email! We apologize for the lighting issue you described below and will touch base with this theatre to find out what happened in efforts to make sure it doesn’t happen again as well as find out why ticket prices were different for the event. Regarding the actual sound quality, this is a part of the content we received from DCI and, although it is “up-converted” to the theatre audio system, the content does contain coverage of past events, which results in the sound quality you experienced.

We appreciate your feedback and strive to provide the highest quality events to our patrons, please know that we do our absolute best with the content we receive.

Best Regards,

FathomEvents

I also got the response from Fathom. We need to email DCI then?

I think forwarding all Fathom Events replies on to DCI along with reiteration of your dissatisfaction with the quality would be a great second step. I also think that if more people continue to feed back to Fathom, they would impart some pressure/possible assistance to DCI to improve the product - it is reflecting on Fathom with their patrons, after all.

I think forwarding all Fathom Events replies on to DCI along with reiteration of your dissatisfaction with the quality would be a great second step. I also think that if more people continue to feed back to Fathom, they would impart some pressure/possible assistance to DCI to improve the product - it is reflecting on Fathom with their patrons, after all.

Another thing I hope all consider is when you have a choice of theaters to patronize, go to a Fathom theater that carries the Countdown and make it a point while there to pass on a message to the manager that you're there instead of somewhere else because they carried the show. That will help keep the Countdown in their mind the other days of the year.