OFFICIAL 2009 Madison Scouts Thread

The only thing that would make it better is if they booed the announcements!

Yeah that's not going to happen in Texas. The Scouts love to perform in the Northeast because they boo if they think your score is too low! :tongue:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think the Scouts can hit 12th with this show.

Ain't gonna happen...sorry. Not that I wouldn't love it to happen...but it won't. Watch what happens tomorrow night...they will come in as good as 14th as low as 17th. Any higher and I'll eat my words.

Not trying to be negative...just keeping it real.

Ain't gonna happen...sorry. Not that I wouldn't love it to happen...but it won't. Watch what happens tomorrow night...they will come in as good as 14th as low as 17th. Any higher and I'll eat my words.

Not trying to be negative...just keeping it real.

They were 13th last year at San Antonio behind Crossmen, and ended up in 12th for finals. None of the scores in this grouping vying for that 12th spot are higher or even equal to last years scores at this time, so I think that anything is possible at this point.

GO SCOUTS!!!

They were 13th last year at San Antonio behind Crossmen, and ended up in 12th for finals. None of the scores in this grouping vying for that 12th spot are higher or even equal to last years scores at this time, so I think that anything is possible at this point.

GO SCOUTS!!!

Linda, comparing the Houston/Dallas scores from last year to this year:

Troopers are + 2.25 (75.25/77.45)

Colts are +1.05 (76.75/77.7)

Spirit is -1.6 (76.76/75.05)

Xmen are -3.0 (78.35/74.25)

Scouts are -1.95 (77.25/75.2)

Everyone went up about a point in San Antonio but the placements stayed right where they were in Dallas/Houston.

This year of course there are 2 shows in Dallas and 2 in Houston. I suspect everyone will go up a point tonight and another on Sat.

seeing that everyone has about the same amount of rehearsal time to clean things up. Our Scouts put on a very good show last night

from what I understand and I know they'll keep working their tails off. The only way they can catch those in front of them is to start

gaining 1.5 a night while the others gain 1.0. Anything is possible, its just a higher mountain to climb this year.

GO SCOUTS!!!

Last year has nothing to do with this year. The vehicle to carry them into the top 12 isn't as strong as last season and the corps above them are working equally as hard as Madison. Anything is possible, but as contrajedi8 wrote, the hyping and POWing seems a bit displaced at this point.

Realistically, Madison has a tougher row to hoe than last year. I saw them last night and I was shocked and disappointed. The only question I'll ask about them is, "Why muddle a long and tall silhouette by draping a red curtain across the body to the waist?" It makes the forms look sloppy.

GO SCOUTS!!!

I expect that Troopers and Colts will go up in score at San Antonio. We can't do a real comparison until the scores come out from Saturday.

Here's how I think scores went down last night: Troop went on first and scored slightly lower because they went on in 3rd out of 11. This lowered the scores of Academy, Colts, and Madison because they're in the same general area.

Tomorrow Troopers go on after Academy. If the spread between Troop and Academy holds up, scores for Colts, Madison, and Troop will improve. This will likely improve Madison's seed for SA.

On Saturday, 17th place will score 75. 12th will score 80. Where everyone ends up, I can't say.

Thank God the 2009 Madison Scouts think this "Official Madison Scouts"  thread is a joke.  Watch this vid from fan network and tell me what is wrong with THEIR ATTITUDE and where is THEIR SWAGGER  (criticism from previous posts that also diss the  show, the uni's the . ...... )  The Scouts Attitude and Swagger are there people, you just can't see it because you live in the fantasy world of what ifs, could ifs should ifs......blah, blah, blah. 

http://v2.thefannetwork.org/?network_id=1&...ode=viralAnyone

want to start a new "official" thread that supports this years Scouts?

GO SCOUTS!!!

POW!

BYBO!

Edited by MadSop844

Thank God the 2009 Madison Scouts think this "Official Madison Scouts" thread is a joke. Watch this vid from fan network and tell me what is wrong with THEIR ATTITUDE and where is THEIR SWAGGER (criticism from previous posts that also diss the show, the uni's the . ...... ) The Scouts Attitude and Swagger are there people, you just can't see it because you live in the fantasy world of what ifs, could ifs should ifs......blah, blah, blah. http://v2.thefannetwork.org/?network_id=1&...ode=viralAnyone want to start a new "official" thread that supports this years Scouts?GO SCOUTS!!!POW!BYBO!

Seems the same tune as last year... lots of griping and rehashing which years had the best management team. Like others have stated, it would be great if people would get out from behind their computers and help to make the Scouts better by volunteering or other activities that would help out your younger brothers this season.

We still need volunteers for various locations through the end of tour, including people to travel with the Scouts and people to help out at or near their hometowns, or when they will be in town for a show for a day or two. Some have also stepped up to sponsor a special meal, like a pizza or pasta dinner, to break up the routine, so anything along that line would be appreciated as well. You can find where the Scouts will be staying on the volunteer website: Scouts Housing Sites. Please take a look and see where you can help - we especially need help with the cook crew in various locations.

Thank you!

GO SCOUTS!!!

Thank God the 2009 Madison Scouts think this "Official Madison Scouts"  thread is a joke. 

Wow - if I were in a fight for 16th place (where they are now), I would hope the '09 Scouts wouldn't worry about DCP very much. :tongue:

Wow - if I were in a fight for 16th place (where they are now), I would hope the '09 Scouts wouldn't worry about DCP very much. :tongue:

pOW!!!!!!!