Phantom Uniform Pics

Whether you want to call it "bando" or not, marching uniforms are incredibly geeky and cheesy, no matter who wears them. Phatom is exactly as bando and cheesy as everybody else. Try to keep a little perspective on what we're talking about here.

I do like these new unis, though.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah for some reason, I don't think Regiment will ever have the problem of looking bando ever.

It just depends on who is making the judgment. To most of the world, we're all band geeks anyway. Pulling your helmet down low to cover your eyes to look all intense won't change that.

I know that there is a page with talks about their new unis, but I saw on the Phantom Facebook page that there are concert photos of them with Boston Brass from their Concert in the Park last night.

The uni's look great! I do like the DM's unis also.

Go to to see the album of pics. They look great and have some great numbers in there too!

I like the uni and I think it will look great on the field, but I wish that they would get rid of the stripe/ button things. I know that they aren't identical to the Capital Regiment ones (neither are the Pioneer ones), but the 3 stripes are part of my corps' mythos and mean a lot to the members. Seeing it as a stock addition to a uniform is more than a little saddening. I know I'm being picky seeing as I was at a marching band competition last year with 3 Blue Devils clones. But, those stripes and their meaning is our SUTA. Outside of that personal reflection, these fit much better and I can't wait to see them on the field.

Just curious, but did those stripes hold any meaning to CR before they got those uniforms?

No, it was something that elvolved on it's own and just became ingrained.

No, it was something that elvolved on it's own and just became ingrained.

I see. I guess it would be difficult to see them become a stock addition to any uniform because of what it came to mean to certain people, yet if I recall, it WAS a stock addition to the CR uniform when they got them, no? I certainly remember seeing that look in the catalogs before CR adopted the uniform. No biggie, just making an observation, not a judgment.