Official 2009 Crossmen Thread

I've been checking my gmail account every twenty minutes for the past few days pretty much, haha, but I haven't received a reply... : /

Have you tried contacting them by phone? What position did you try out for and do you have any other drum corps experience?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been checking my gmail account every twenty minutes for the past few days pretty much, haha, but I haven't received a reply... : /

Teal Sound has an immediate opening in the baritone line from what I read. You may want to check with them. Bet you will get in!!

Not yet, I tried out for trumpet and none.

When they posted their want ad I believe they had 5 Bari spots reopen (unheard of till now). I hope they filled them by now.

Another guard member got broken thumb this week.

Bari and guard spots may still be open.

Food is definitely one thing that the Crossmen have down. :tongue:

heck yes. A truer statement has never been made. One of my favorite memories as a crossmen was at Giants stadium, when some of my 'different corp' friends were gawking at our stuffed pig roast dinner plate..... Even further, I told the Grillman (Mr. Kotzin) about it and he let them come over and serve themselves to whatever they wanted.

Apparently their corp food was not substantial.....

Edited by shaners

Well I sent in my audition video today(for guard)! Hopefully get good news:D!

It's supposed to be 103 degrees in San Antonio tomorrow and in the low 100's all weekend. I'll be flying in for History Night.

If anything, this is a corps that will be able to "take the heat", literally and figuratively.

Are any other corps doing camp in such extreme conditions?

I really hate that we're hitting those temps so early in the summer. I sure hope it doesn't keep this up.

Well I sent in my audition video today(for guard)! Hopefully get good news:D!

Hop on a plane tomorrow (or drive if you're a local). Show them what you got in person!!

Even vets are saying it's a pretty demanding show this year.

Edited by xbones7480