Official 2009 Crossmen Thread

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I screamed twice.

I thought it was a better performance tonight, but with the way judging can go, I was not sure if the judges thought so.

Congratulations, to the Crossmen for a good night.

Everyone keeps saying how much potential you have. Go for it.

According to Crossmen.org's Crossmen Chronicles, Bones made an appearance at the Ocean Springs show.

That he did! It was really cool! except for having to try and explain it to people. I would have replied sooner but I left for Ohio right after the show...btw I loved Crossmen's show! Had a few complaints about the guard though.

Edited by phoenixfire

Matt Renfro '08 Trumpet Soloist

Matt Renfro - Crowly, Texas

"My name is Matt Renfro. I marched Bones '08 as lead trumpet and soloist.

Unfortunately, I was unable to come up with enough money to march this summer.

However, yesterday Crossmen came in to Dallas and I went to show some support and I found out that they were in desperate need to fill a last minute hole.

If there is any way you can help me I would be in forever debt to you. The only catch is that I have to have the money by tomorrow (today), because that is when the corps comes back through Dallas and I want to jump on board.

Thank you for your help. "

In Bones, Matt Renfro

------------------------------------------------

2008 "What a Wonderful World"

Crossmen need Matt:

There are only 3 more weeks till Indianapolis, if Matt can jump on board now, he'll be ready in time for West Chester.

If you can help Matt answer the call by giving a small or large donation, please contact Maureen Morrison immediately at maureen@crossmen.org or by phone at 210-601-8118.

Matt Renfro '08 Trumpet Soloist

Spoke to Maureen about an hour ago and she said that the blast email worked and that Matt is well on his way to being a Crossmen again.

Thanks for your generous donations and in helping Matt get back on the bus!

If you'd still like to help the Crossmen you can join "Club Unity," or participate in their "Economic Stimulus Package" plan which helps pay for their awesome souvie wagon. Details at http://www.crossmen.org

if they can clean I think they have a decent shot at 12th.

Can't really judge the feet from the high cam, but the intervals were pretty iffy.

Daryl Pemberton writes a beast of a drill. Unforgiving at times - but the bigger the challenge, the more the Crossmen rise to meet it.

Showday !

Monroe, LA

7:00PM Central

Should be interesting show for them to perform. They will be the 6th corp to perform out of 8 corps. So, they are going on later in the show than they normally do. Performing under the lights with the ForbiddeN theme may actually enhance what they are trying to do.

Key competition tonight is Academy, who they beat in San Antonio, but who increased their score last night.

It's push time, Bones. Time to show them all what you got.