New Crown Recording!

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also... there was a quick shot of Bass #5... looks kinda like the rose from the rose bowl logo on it? That is probably way off, anyone know what it is?

yea that was the bass head from the 09 rose parade. i dont know why he had that but it sounded great regardless lol

crown is definitely on the bubble this year! cant wait! this will be my first year to see them live!

The first 2 minutes of this is "Pre-Show". not judged etc. The show starts officially when the battery comes in and the brass fades out.

this changes my thoughts on the clip some, as I thought the 2nd half was substantially better (not execution wise, just I liked the music in the 2nd half better)

yea that was the bass head from the 09 rose parade. i dont know why he had that but it sounded great regardless lol

so I guess I wasn't imagining it then, lol. I guess it will be different for the season? Maybe it is part of the green grass / nice flowers.

Edited by soccerguy315

this changes my thoughts on the clip some, as I thought the 2nd half was substantially better (not execution wise, just I liked the music in the 2nd half better)

so I guess I wasn't imagining it then, lol. I guess it will be different for the season? Maybe it is part of the green grass / nice flowers.

i doubt it, i assume he'll get green heads like everyone else

after listening to it i think it takes to long to get good. not really a fan of it.

The first 2 minutes of this is "Pre-Show". not judged etc. The show starts officially when the battery comes in and the brass fades out.

The first 2 min i was really sitting here thinking why everyone was going so crazy about it. I thought it just didn't go anywhere (for me), but the last 2 min were actually pretty cool. Still early, but sounds good! Can't wait to see em! (Just hope the rest of the show is better than the first 2 min :blink: )

I saw this and more of the show last Saturday in person at Gardner-Webb university it's amazing drill, amazing music arrangements and fantastic guard! Carolina Crown won't disappoint you...