New Crown Recording!

I enjoy Crowns shows I just think it's funny how a lot of people hear it the first time and it's the greatest thing they have ever heard and championship caliber.

I expect Crown to be a steady top five corp and possibly win a championship in the next 5 years but like all corps musically coming out of the gate I wouldn't give them high marks.

Lot's of potential yes but good....Not yet.

Meh.

This sounds like a little inter-corps jealousy IMHO. And from two normally classy organizations........

I think they are performing extremely well for this early in the game. It will be interesting to hear the quality of their sound while moving.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see why some people don't like it. I mean I like the whole beginning section, it just drags on a little too much and I'm sure that some of it will get cut out before too long. Other than that, they sound amazing and they are going to be really amazing to watch this year. And, regardless of how exciting it is, I'm glad they moved on from playing the Bb chord for ages. If they did it again this year, they'd just be overusing it. Just my opinion

Wow. Love that music.

I was actually listening to St. Michael over the winter and was saying "Wow, now if only a corps would do that..."

Win.

Sounds pretty darn good to me. Can't wait to see the drill with it. It has peaked my interest in this show even more.

Sounds like an intersting mix of Cadets and Star sound, which that is not a bad thing at all.

Will be intesrting to see how this develops over the next few weeks.

I can say that about a lot of SCV shows in recent years...

Hey man, that's my opinion.... Sorry you wanted to make it personal, but whatevs...

I expect crown to surprise people this year, more so than last year

Ugh... now you ruined the surprise!