New Crown Recording!

She's ridiculous good, and she has got a LOT of time left. If you watch some of the CrownCast vids, you can see that she's on center in a few of them. Her time will definitely come.

Oh, AND she's a Black Belt. LOL.

To my recollection, she has 4 more years after this season.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, maybe it's just me, but I could use the pit a little higher in the mix.

Wait, it's not me, they didn't have their amps.

It'll be interesting to see how the show puts the music the horns were playing and the stuff the percussion was playing and links them, as they are completely exclusive now (that's the point of the show, right?).

This sounds like a little inter-corps jealousy IMHO. And from two normally classy organizations........

I think they are performing extremely well for this early in the game. It will be interesting to hear the quality of their sound while moving.

There is a short glimpse at the drill and music together in the prior FN clip. Not going to lie, they sound just as tight hauling ### as they do in their recording session!

She's ridiculous good, and she has got a LOT of time left. If you watch some of the CrownCast vids, you can see that she's on center in a few of them. Her time will definitely come.

Oh, AND she's a Black Belt. LOL.

She's pretty awesome! Ashley isn't too social though! Keeps to herself, but is amazing once you get to know her!

She's pretty awesome! Ashley isn't too social though! Keeps to herself, but is amazing once you get to know her!

True story. We horn guys saw it at show and tells during the camp season, though. Sick-nasty intensity.

As for CC5, they do sound as good playing and moving at the end of a block as they do standing still. Very exciting to see.

CrownLeadSop...are you Jordan?!?! If so, we're going to have to get together soon! (pacifica btw!)