Official Troopers Thread

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they cut their other drum major. They're still looking for a back field conductor I think

they cut their other drum major. They're still looking for a back field conductor I think

I certainly don't know any details, but this is the first time I've ever heard of a DM being cut after they were appointed. Most unusual.

According to Scott Atchison on troopersdrumcorps.org the guard, brass, and percussion is FULL with alterenates on both guard and brass.

Looks like the guard situation has been solved...and I can now hear the thunder rolling from the Rockies now... :tongue:

Very good news indeed!! Too bad about the drum major though, I wonder what happened there?

According to Scott Atchison on troopersdrumcorps.org the guard, brass, and percussion is FULL with alterenates on both guard and brass.

Looks like the guard situation has been solved...and I can now hear the thunder rolling from the Rockies now... :tongue:

Yes! Go Troop Go!

Any word if Troop has replaced their back field conductor? That seems like a difficult, and very unusual, position to have to fill this late in the all-days.

Any word if Troop has replaced their back field conductor? That seems like a difficult, and very unusual, position to have to fill this late in the all-days.

We'll know in a few days when they debut in Albuquerque on June 23. They're also playing on June 20 in Denver with BK, so we might know something then as well.

I'm sure they'll have what they need in place.