Crown beat Cavies

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't crowns show supposed to suck this season? I am a die hard cavies fan and when I read that I nearly fell outta my seat. I was actually gonna make a new topic but it was gonna be about this in a way. How did cavies score go DOWN from yesterday? Any logical answer would be great

Dude you give us way too much material to work with...

Crown's show was "supposed to suck" this season?!?!? What precisely does that mean?????

How does the Cavies score go down from one day to the next???? Have you EVER marched ANYWHERE at ANY level?? Your level of execution changes from day to day - does it not? On some days your score SHOULD go down, RIGHT?!?!? Get a grip. Cavies are great, they are fine, Crown beat them tonight, BFD.

What was the performance order tonight?

(Sorry... just don't feel like reading through 17 pages of tweets to figure it out.)

((Not that I mind tweets. Tweets are awesome.))

(((I actually really love tweets. Especially drum corps tweets that keep those of us not at the show feeling like we were at the show.)))

((((... Except for the "no sound" thing.))))

(((((........ and no visual.)))))

((((((................... and the computer monitor.))))))

But I really do like the tweets.

Point well taken - but you're no fun.

Besides, Bluecoats didn't have Van Doren. Cadets, Star and now Crown do.

STAFF win championships.

Hmmmm. Last title Donnie won was when?

Yes STAFF does win, not one man. DVD is very talented, but he can't run the visual, guard and deign by himself. Besides, Brass only gets 20 points these days...

Now Wayne Downey, maybe you're talking... :tongue:

PS. Phantom didn't have DVD last year either... :tongue:

Merged the threads.

Dude you give us way too much material to work with...

Crown's show was "supposed to suck" this season?!?!? What precisely does that mean?????

How does the Cavies score go down from one day to the next???? Have you EVER marched ANYWHERE at ANY level?? Your level of execution changes from day to day - does it not? On some days your score SHOULD go down, RIGHT?!?!? Get a grip. Cavies are great, they are fine, Crown beat them tonight, BFD.

Chill out... I have never marched...only HS...I'm not allowed to march...hence the question. My god, shoot me for asking a question. Chill out..sorry I'm trying to get Some experience before I even audition. Sorry I want to be informed!!

Hmmmm. Last title Donnie won was when?

Yes STAFF does win, not one man. DVD is very talented, but he can't run the visual, guard and deign by himself. Besides, Brass only gets 20 points these days...

Now Wayne Downey, maybe you're talking... :tongue:

PS. Phantom didn't have DVD last year either... :tongue:

True. But Crown's staff is more than DVD. I think that the combination is quite good. I should have been more clear.

Chill out... I have never marched...only HS...I'm not allowed to march...hence the question. My god, shoot me for asking a question. Chill out..sorry I'm trying to get Some experience before I even audition. Sorry I want to be informed!!

OK my apologies, but I will say you are over thinking it. Crown is great and improving. They could beat ANY corps this year and it would not be shocking. A score going down one night versus the next is not unusual. It happens, and should...

OK my apologies, but I will say you are over thinking it. Crown is great and improving. They could beat ANY corps this year and it would not be shocking. A score going down one night versus the next is not unusual. It happens, and should...

Ok...thank you for letting me know...I can see you have plenty of experience and i highly respect what you have to say...honestly I do. And I am well aware that crown is quickly approaching top 3...is it safe to say that?

Ps... My appologies for flipping out