Decatur Spigot.

Bari soloist playing Harlem Nocturne has some chops and can really project to the box. Accompanied by muted soprano and two contras. Great mood for the piece.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guard's using folding chairs. Nobody tell Blue Devils.

Y'know, from the key the horns are playing in each song and the general tone of the instruments, I suspect Racine Scouts may still be using G bugles. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Sing, Sang, Sung. Percussion feature interspersed with horn soloists. Crowd is into this piece.

The corps comes up behind and into the pit for one final jam session to close out Sing, Sang, Sung as well as the show.

I believe the Chrome Domes are much stronger than in years past. Be sure to check them out if you have the chance. Very fun show and the kids really love to play it.

Next up, Revolution.

Racine Scouts volunteer had problems getting the pit cart going, either couldn't shift it into gear or had the parking brake on. Got it going and the crowd gave him an ovation.

Man I just got back from KFC I can never get central right ! Glad your there Kev I was worried !!!! Good luck to all corps !

Please keep the Racine Scouts in your thoughts tonight. Dorothy "Grandma" Chafee, a long time volunteer for the Scouts (2005 DCI Volunteer of the Year) passed away earlier this afternoon.

Man I just got back from KFC I can never get central right ! Glad your there Kev I was worried !!!! Good luck to all corps !

Central? As in time zone?