Decatur Spigot.

Oh absolutly not , it's just that I could'nt think of anything else at the time , :thumbup:

Hey Smitty, we could have named it the "Decatur Decandent Diner"! But that might be just over the top. :tongue:

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What will the Crossmen do have they come up with any new tricks to help improve their score ?

What the Crossmen performed last Thursday is just a skeleton of what the show is envisioned to be. I'm expecting a show that evolves and adds the required elements gradually during the season. Prediction, if you see the Crossmen several times, you'll never see exactly the same show unless maybe it's back to back nights.

In the short term, there are rumors that the ending of the show--not performed at all on Thursday--will be added tonight and the guard may get their uniforms. I'm really hoping both rumors are true.

I'm also looking forward to the Cavalier/Crown rematch like everyone else.

Hey Smitty, we could have named it the "Decatur Decandent Diner"! But that might be just over the top. :thumbup:
Slightly . :tongue:

Time to start this topic , great line up , lots of anticipation ! Will Carolina Crown hold it's dominance over the Cavaliers ,

will the Glassmen close the gap between them and Boston Crusaders or possibly move ahead ? What will the Crossmen do

have they come up with any new tricks to help improve their score ? And in open class three goin at it !

Waves of Thunder : LIne up not necessarily in order of appearance .

World Class :

1. The Cavaliers

2. Carolina Crown

3. Glassmen

4. Boston Crusaders

5. Crossmen

Open Class :

1. Revolution

2. Racine Scouts

3. Capital Regiment

Darn, I was thinking that HNC were going to be there tonight also!

Darn, I was thinking that HNC were going to be there tonight also!
That would've been really COOL !!

Is anyone ava;able to give a play by play tonight or should I say willing ? How about you Widge ? :thumbup:

Edited by rudi man

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a beautiful evening in Decatur, Indiana, for the 2009 DCI Waves of Thunder competition!

It's a gorgeous day today, with barely a cloud in the sky. The temperature was high today, but a strong wind has prevailed to cool things down a little and the heat is dry, so the members had a great day to rehearse.

I am sitting between the stands and the track at the 40 yard line on the left side (side 1) of the field.

25 minutes to show time!

I just returned from spending a Sunday afternoon with the Glassmen Family. What a great day.

Kevin is it windy where you are at?

Dean

Yeah, it's been pretty gusty today. I'm sure the guard members of the various corps were swearing under their breath in between rehearsal runs. I was at Gmen's run through and there were times the wind overpowered the horn sound. I was standing right behind the sound board so I was pretty close and still had problems hearing the brass at times.