Decatur Spigot.

Mellos in front of me now. Nice job, very tight and in tune. Need to clean up the last run of their soli, but strong playing overall.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trumpets are a little ragged to start the show.

Drums just had a little interlude. Very tight. A very strong section for the first year back.

Looks like the new guard members Cap Reg picked up haven't learned the show yet. Still marching only 6 tonight.

I'm right in front of one of their speakers so all I hear is the synth. Horns are on side 2, too far away, although I know they're playing.

6 GUARD ??

OH MY..

Looks like the new guard members Cap Reg picked up haven't learned the show yet. Still marching only 6 tonight.

I'm right in front of one of their speakers so all I hear is the synth. Horns are on side 2, too far away, although I know they're playing.

6 GUARD ??

OH MY..

I know many people have said this Kevin, but you have no idea how amazing it is to have you being there at the shows and giving your time to giving everyone the 411 on every moment of the show. I am forever in your debt! Being on the west coast, I don't have to many options to see these phenomenal corps, so this is as close I'm going to get until San Antonio!

Sincerely, from the bottom of my heart, Thank you!

Travis

6 GUARD ??

OH MY..

They'll be up to 9 soon, hopefully more as the season goes on and people realize this corps is back for real.

Nice job by the trumpet soloist in the beginning of the ballad.

Very strong small brass ensemble right in front of me. Trumpets sound much better than at the start of the show.

Horns do some foot positions during the climax of the ballad. Need to do those together or else the judges will call you on it.

3rd piece starts off with brass stabs, then kicks up the tempo. Drums coming forward for their solo. Guard now on "commas".

wow...no guard uniforms yet. Are other corps in the same situation?

It might have been a blessing in Toledo. The guard's routine includes getting on the ground and rolling around. The field was soaked from the downpours. All the guard members came off the field soaked and stained green. Had they had their brand spanking new uniforms, it might have meant premature wear and tear.