14. Spirit 69.300

15. Colts 68.500

16. The Academy 67.700

17. Crossmen 67.600

18. Mandarins 65.150

19. Pacific Crest 64.800

20. Jersey Surf 64.700

21. Pioneer 63.600

It's difficult to put too much stock in these score for comparison at this point. The scores from Stockton have a full panel of judges, whereas the rest of the shows have 5 judges, except for Rome, NY, which only had 4.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i thought Phantom has more late season surges

They have had some....but judging it by final placement, Cadets have been more successfull with it. Regiment's final placement vary a lot mroe from year to year than Cadets.

I was at the Dubuque show last night. Scoring caught me a little off guard. Even the recap shows some scattered scoring. Scouts, Spirit, and Colts were all pretty even, which I also was able to witness in Madison. I was expecting similar scores, but Scouts and Spirit seemed to have pulled further away which I found inaccurate...but hey. I'm no judge.

It's difficult to put too much stock in these score for comparison at this point. The scores from Stockton have a full panel of judges, whereas the rest of the shows have 5 judges, except for Rome, NY, which only had 4.

how did they score with the missing judge?

I know its still way early, but man that is such a beautiful sight seeing Crown at the top of the current standings! :biggrin:

I hope you recognize there is no statistical significance to this analysis. There are not enough data points for a regression to mean anything, and there will not be enough until the season is over. And the observations you posted don't make sense to me. If the r-squared is low, that means that there is not a correlation between the two variants. Lastly, just what is it that you are regressing? There are not two variables here to regress, where one can explain the other. Aren't you just regressing the same data cut two different ways? I'm thourougly confused. :biggrin:

:sad:

.................................wtf

:sad:

.................................wtf

:biggrin: That makes three of us....:doh:

Edited by NCSU_Crown

<sarcasm> I thought we should bet ALL of our life savings on this being the finals night rundown, no? </sarcasm?

I hope you recognize there is no statistical significance to this analysis. There are not enough data points for a regression to mean anything, and there will not be enough until the season is over. And the observations you posted don't make sense to me. If the r-squared is low, that means that there is not a correlation between the two variants. Lastly, just what is it that you are regressing? There are not two variables here to regress, where one can explain the other. Aren't you just regressing the same data cut two different ways? I'm thourougly confused. :biggrin:

F### statistics