there was bd 2008 repertoire clue for 2009

hi guys hav'nt been on here in a while!

great season this year so far, going to be a close fight again!

just noticed 2008 blue devils, early season repertoire stated that the closer was "the untouchables" seems slightly out of place for the 2008 production, low and behold this years closer is "the untouchables" a bit naughty was this a mistake hmmm

my moneys still on cadets crown or devils to walk away with the prize, love crown but they seemed to have peaked very early and look complete already!!

my moneys still on cadets crown or devils to walk away with the prize, love crown but they seemed to have peaked very early and look complete already!!

What??? They've only had 4 or 5 shows out of close to 30, they just beat HNC after beating Cavies 2 shows in a row and you're saying they've already peaked? No offense but I want some of what you're smoking!

Edited by skajerk

What??? They've only had 4 or 5 shows out of close to 30, they just beat HNC 2 nights in a row after beating Cavies and you're saying they've already peaked? No offnese but I want some of what you're smoking!

Do you know something about tonight that we don't know?

[:worthy: Whoops! Got them mixed up. Fixed]

Edited by skajerk

What??? They've only had 4 or 5 shows out of close to 30, they just beat HNC 2 nights in a row after beating Cavies and you're saying they've already peaked? No offnese but I want some of what you're smoking!

Was I asleep or something? I thought Crown only beat Cadets last night.

Nevermind, it's been fixed.

Edited by 2000Cadet

hi guys hav'nt been on here in a while!

great season this year so far, going to be a close fight again!

just noticed 2008 blue devils, early season repertoire stated that the closer was "the untouchables" seems slightly out of place for the 2008 production, low and behold this years closer is "the untouchables" a bit naughty was this a mistake hmmm

Was the point of this thread saying that Blue Devils are "Untouchable" like their closer from 2008?

Was the point of this thread saying that Blue Devils are "Untouchable" like their closer from 2008?

Nice!!!

with crown i love there show this year! but i have a bluecoats 2007 feeling but hey! they have a great book this year and there performance level come finals is always great COME ON CROWN!