The Official Troopers Hate Thread!

They need to get over their western ideal. It's the new millennium, there's no "wild west" anymore. The only thing that's left is wyoming and montana, and they don't even have cowboys.

And what's with the cover of DCI magazine? Is that kid trying to score points by pointing at some hottie in the crowd? why doesn't he ho it down a little, and actually play a few right notes every once in a while. Stop trying to get points by trying to win over the crowd. It didn't win you guys points, and it didn't win the crowd over. :biggrin:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Troopers suck!! BO!

As if anybody would fly all the way from Australia to see them play in Indy!!... *cough*

Edited by Kasspa

Let see now.... ah I got it!

I dislike (hate is such a strong word) the Troopers so much that I renamed my pooper scooper the

TROOPER SCOOPER!!!! :thumbdown:

iLOLed

Violence Granny, Where's the violence? They are the 11th Calvary for crying out loud.

And another thing, their tour director needs a shave and a hair cut. He looks like Jeremiah Johnson or and older Kid Rock. I can't quite figure it out yet.

Rock on Troopers. You may not literaly be kicking butt with violence during your show, but you sure got a few folks nervous this year. Troopers makine finals? HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA---------maybe?

Why don't you just put that on the end of a stick and suck it!

As for criticizing Fred and his beard and hat, well...let's just say that the ladies dig it! So stick that on the end of a stick and...

Why don't you just put that on the end of a stick and suck it!

As for criticizing Fred and his beard and hat, well...let's just say that the ladies dig it! So stick that on the end of a stick and...

I seriously LOL'd

Teh Trooperz are teh lamerz!!!!111!!

NO WAY will such traditional patriotism and All Americanism ever break into finals again!!!!11!1!!1

I think you're onto something because we all know how much patriotism is out of style.

I love the fact that no one has come on here with an actual complaint about the Troopers. COME ON PEOPLE. We know you're out there. Show some disdain.