MBI Going EAST

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all this extra traveling just to see the newest member of the World Drum Corps Hall of Fame

congrats Roger

oh sure i can't be there. that should be a show!!!

As I said in a previous thread, ain't no way MBI can just cruise into DCA weekend and expect to unseat an undefeated Bucs corps at the top of their game, seasoned with a summer of competetion/evaluation against the top five. MBI made the only decision that makes sense if they seriously expect to beat Reading in Rochester.....which apparently they do! Good luck....

As I said in a previous thread, ain't no way MBI can just cruise into DCA weekend and expect to unseat an undefeated Bucs corps at the top of their game, seasoned with a summer of competetion/evaluation against the top five. MBI made the only decision that makes sense if they seriously expect to beat Reading in Rochester.....which apparently they do! Good luck....

it's still gonna be tough to geat reading. they are the champs untill sombody beats them somewhere. if lets say MBI beats them at scranton then game on.

it's still gonna be tough to geat reading. they are the champs untill sombody beats them somewhere. if lets say MBI beats them at scranton then game on.
Shoot...if ANYONE beats them ANYWHERE...GAME ON!! Until then...same old, same old.

This is true, MBI will be headed to Scranton, PA for the Parade of Champions show on August 1st!!! :thumbdown:

Scranton? I thought you said "East'!!! That's practically the mid-west!!!

Scranton? I thought you said "East'!!! That's practically the mid-west!!!

started drinking early eh ray? :thumbdown:

started drinking early eh ray? :thumbdown:

Yeah, finished early too, Don - around 1976...

Yeah, finished early too, Don - around 1976...

oh my god how funny is that :thumbdown: