Addicted!

to tell the truth, other things have helped... i was on a vacation with the family that brought me out to the san francisco area right when the stanford show was, and i have work bringing me to dallas for several days right before the houston\sa shows, so i figured while im there i might as well see some drum corps and hang out with some friends down there. :thumbdown:

believe me, i know where youre at on the debt thing... im right there with ya.

Lucky lucky! I do editorial photography for travel magazines... so hopefully i get sent out to do some work on a city that has a drum corps show.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We need a 12-set, er, 12-step program for this :thumbdown:

12 to 5 size step program??? That's a small program...

Addicted... yes... happy I'm addicted to something that can be described in one youtube video (non-drum corps)

. YES!

Step 3: Drive four hours to the nearest show. Find a show that only charges $15. Pay $15 for a ticket. Sit for four hours and watch.

Fix'd

:thumbdown:

Garry in Vegas

Fix'd

:thumbdown:

Garry in Vegas

is that not common out there? both iowa shows ran about 15-20.

I convinced my husband to schedule our family vacation to Durango around the Troopers' first show on June 23 near Albuquerque. Is that addicted? And yes, I'm on the computer WAY more this time of year than any other, and before I even check email I check Trooper boards and DCP. I'm going to be on tour with Troop for about 6 days including Dallas, Houston and San Antonio.

Hi, I'm Terri, and I'm a proud, happy DRUM CORPS ADDICT!

Twelve-step program:

Step 1: Admit that you have a problem.

Step 2: Get in the car.

Step 3: Drive four hours to the nearest show. Pay $15 for a ticket. Sit for four hours and watch.

Step 4: Continue to acknowledge that you have a problem.

Step 5: Stay for encore.

Step 6: Return to car.

Step 7: Drive four hours home.

Step 8: Muse on the nature of your problem.

Step 9: Watch on-demand videos.

Step 10: Have an epiphany that said "problem" is not a problem after all.

Step 11: Buy finals tickets.

Step 12: Return to life as it should be.

Wow I can't remember the last time I only paid $15 for a ticket!

Also- you forgot Step 7 1/2- Once home, get on DCP and read about/discuss the very show that you just saw live.

Edited by ElSuarez

I don't know if it's just me, but I seem to be stuck to my computer a whole lot more when it is Drum Corps season... My girlfriend even get's annoyed because I sit their and watch show after show. I think I need help!!! :worthy: Just kidding... Are you the same way? Please tell me I'm not alone.

same thing except the girlfriend part. but if i had one then it would be the same

Well I hate to say it but I am to, cept im toooooooo cheap to pay for the fan network so I hang out with my other drum corp friends and watch it on theirs, and others on youtube and all. Anyways I thank my one of my band directors Mr.Medford for getting me into it. Go crown!