Chesapeake Crab Shack

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to note that the panel was nearly exactly the same as last night, except for GE Music and apparently no brass judge.

GE Vis - No change

Field Vis - Cadets close gap from 0.6 to 0.4

Ensemble Vis - Cadets overtake Crown!

Guard - Cadets widen gap from 0.1 to 0.3

Ensemble Music - Cadets close gap from 0.5 to 0.2

Percussion - Crown overtakes Cadets! Everyone also got about a 1.0 boost from last night, too.

Edited by fourouttheforty

Boston just passed Blue Stars in overall score....I know, I know...two different shows...but it's nice to see! :thumbup:

Yes, and Boston would have been less than 2 and a half points in back of Phantom Regiment if it was the same show. But it wasn't.

But this is shaping up as an interesting season so far. I think we are in for some real surprises before it is all said and done.

You see no respect again! It will be close close close! If the Cadets didn't fall last night it might have been a tenth or so!

Please remember that the disrespect that you suggested last night originated from a HNC alum who was being sarcastic... Hence the tongue sticking out that you did not initially recognize as sarcasm.

I don't believe there is disrespect intended to your favorite corp this evenining either. Maybe wishful thinking on some folks' part but not disrespect. We Crownies really aren't such a bad bunch Benchmark...

Please remember that the disrespect that you suggested last night originated from a HNC alum who was being sarcastic... Hence the tongue sticking out that you did not initially recognize as sarcasm.

I don't believe there is disrespect intended to your favorite corp this evenining either. Maybe wishful thinking on some folks' part but not disrespect. We Crownies really aren't such a bad bunch Benchmark...

Haha "Crownies", thats great. Eh I guess I didn't take too much offense to that, plus he did turn out to be right - this time (on the close scores, that is :thumbup:).

Boston's show is awesome!

I agree................... Boston moving...objects in mirror are closer than they appear..

All kindsa climbin' and piggybackin' and chairhumpin' goin' on this season.

Yeah, isn't it great!

Hey all,

Loudbrass here. I wanted to let everyone know that I am on Teal Sound's brass staff, so any tweets you see from me that don't reference a specific corps can be assumed to be about Teal. I do try and drop tid-bits about other corps when I can, but don't expect many, as I'm kind of busy at shows :)

I try and tweet about Teal a few times each day and also at shows. In the case of the tweet about Capital Regiment, I happened to catch thier show from the entrance gate tonight.

I will also answer any questions posed via twitter as time allows.

Hey all,

Loudbrass here. I wanted to let everyone know that I am on Teal Sound's brass staff, so any tweets you see from me that don't reference a specific corps can be assumed to be about Teal. I do try and drop tid-bits about other corps when I can, but don't expect many, as I'm kind of busy at shows :)

I try and tweet about Teal a few times each day and also at shows. In the case of the tweet about Capital Regiment, I happened to catch thier show from the entrance gate tonight.

I will also answer any questions posed via twitter as time allows.

Let me put in a plug for Teal Sound since this is your Corps :. I like with this corps is doing in Open Class. I like the uniforms, the brass, drums, guard, music.... everything. The Guitars will be a turn off to some people no doubt, but this Corps used it sparingly and as a definate adjunct to what the Corps was doing. The Corps plays music that has a beat and is appealing and the kids look like they are having fun. I can see this Corps in the top 3 this year, and maybe even winning it all. Best of luck to Teal Sound !