pictures from Jackson show

Am I the only person who thinks Crown's uniform is really not suitable for their visual program, especially their body movement demand?

Worked out for Star... :thumbup:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a link to a great DC-eye pic of the Raiders' Drum Major, since we were on the topic of Raiders pics: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=1...da-2011b43e970a (not sure how to embed a pic).

Yes, of course you are! You were just critiquing that show, when we were talking about a picture!

this is what annoys me. One negative word about the show, you (and many others) flip nine kinds of ####.

Seriously, I love the show too. It's awesome, and I really want them to win this year. But it's totally unnecessary to hop on everyone's ### when they say one negative word about the show. Or the uniforms. Or anything.

this is what annoys me. One negative word about the show, you (and many others) flip nine kinds of ####.

Seriously, I love the show too. It's awesome, and I really want them to win this year. But it's totally unnecessary to hop on everyone's ### when they say one negative word about the show. Or the uniforms. Or anything.

I was just not certain why the words "epic awesome" made HIM flip. Didn't mean to annoy anyone. :thumbup: