Finals: Beverages

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha, well im under 21 and we call beer beer down here in tennessee. anyways We call coke coke, (the actual product) carry a screw on cap bottle that you have drinkin out of and attempt to walk in, and if the guard there says you cant, just give him an arguement for the sport of it saying itll all be gone in a bit and because its so hot out your gonna have to buy another soon anyways, thats what im gonna do when I go for my first time this summer.

Oh no, it's POP. Soda is what you put in your fridge to keep it from stinking. Coke is a name brand. How on earth can you call diet Pepsi a Coke???

Oh yeah, and I would recommend a camel pack. If security asks you what that hump is under your shirt you can pass it off as a large goiter or maybe a conjoined twin.

Edited by BozzlyB

As we begin to prepare for the biggest event of the year, I thought it might be a good idea to begin collecting ideas for the best ways to get into secure stadiums with certain kinds of pop.

I know there are those of you out there who are on a fixed income like I am and find it exceedingly difficult to pay stadium prices for beverages.

Perhaps some of you are so smart you can roll in a Coleman 70-quart cooler with enough libations to share with your entire section. Then again, some of you may have been less than lucky and were stripped searched only to have security find one of those itty-bitty bottles you get on the plane in a place you were sure they wouldn't find it.

Either way, I think we could all learn from either your successes or failures.

Do-tell.

As I later found out from my drummers, a kidney bag filled with your favorite version of Boone's Farm taped to ones side under their clothes with a hose pipe running up to the collar to sip on during a parade might just do the trick for you.

However, I believe your Metamusle ( sp ? ) might clog the thing up................

Don't you mean "cold drink"?

Edit: Sorry, hadn't seen the map :tongue:

They just don't understand "cold drink", nor do they understand a po boy and " drag it through the garden".

Oh no, it's POP. Soda is what you put in your fridge to keep it from stinking. Coke is a name brand. How on earth can you call diet Pepsi a Coke???

Oh yeah, and I would recommend a camel pack. If security asks you what that hump is under your shirt you can pass it off as a large goiter or maybe a conjoined twin.

anything that has carbonation qhether its grape soda, diet pepsi, sprite, its called coke down here

anything that has carbonation qhether its grape soda, diet pepsi, sprite, its called coke down here

Thats ok, marching bands are called drum corps in DCI

We just call everything Coke down here :tongue:

We're talking drinks here, not nose candy. This isn't Boogie Nights. :tongue:

But ya, I'm thinking pregame in the lot and just go into the stadium, and then hit the bars after too. Unless we can get Coors to sponsor the Blue Knights and pass out some bottles.....

Thats ok, marching bands are called drum corps in DCI

Yeah ... For now.