Deaf Drum Major

What's your name? Bet I'm gonna see you around DCP alot, so I got to know the names XD

Evan Morgan here...Mark knew me when I was with Revolution. :)

Nice to meet you Gaelen. You've given me another reason to skip out on work and go to I&E this year (since I work 15 minutes from the venue).

Gaelen, glad to see you are going to be DM.

Had the chance to play with you for a HYPE camp, you're a good guy and Blue Saints is lucky to have you. Good Luck Blue Saints!! God Canadian Drum Corps!!!

Hmm, refresh my memory oh godlyonewhoknowswhoiambutdon'tknowwhoyouare person!!

Had to blow my cover eh Dad... geeesh. haha, and ummm... Surprise :p

Had to blow my cover eh Dad... geeesh. haha, and ummm... Surprise :p

hee hee! :thumbup: Gotta love kids of parents who marched! Not easy to keep up with them, is it?

Not easy to keep up with them, is it?

Yeah, it isn't... Hard to keep a low profile nowadays... lol. I guess DeafDrummer blown it away, or when my uncle posted the topic. lol.

Rumour has it that the Blue Saints from Sudbury, Ontario has a Deaf Drum Major. This is a first in drum Corps history, not only can this guy Conduct, he is also an amazing drummer from what I hear!

Way to go Blue Saints, I hope this will be a great year for you. Be Proud and carry on the tradition for many years to come.

Actually, this is not a first in drum corps history. Rusty Bush, one of the DMs for Northern Aurora in the late 80s and early 90s is deaf.

Actually, this is not a first in drum corps history. Rusty Bush, one of the DMs for Northern Aurora in the late 80s and early 90s is deaf.

Ahhhh bummer... sucks. At least the I/E part is still legitimate... so to speak.

Hmm, refresh my memory oh godlyonewhoknowswhoiambutdon'tknowwhoyouare person!!

I am that American from Detroit that came to like the last camp of HYPE, played Bass.