Deaf Drum Major

Didn't think I would make it to DCP :P. Can't wait to field this year! First show in Ohio on the 25th! Can't wait!

• Like 1

I could name a few drum majors that I assumed were deaf. I know they never heard a word I said to them at rehearsals...

Very poor taste. very poor.

Didn't think I would make it to DCP :P. Can't wait to field this year! First show in Ohio on the 25th! Can't wait!

Excellent job man. I thought you were playing snare??? None the less. GO SAINTS!!! great to see ya's on the field again.

P.S. I know your Uncle Rick P.

In his latter years, Beethoven was deaf too.

Excellent job man. I thought you were playing snare??? None the less. GO SAINTS!!! great to see ya's on the field again.

P.S. I know your Uncle Rick P.

Yeah I was, but Blue Saints needed a drum major, so i took the position. For the first show, I will be on snare for the first and last musical piece, but will conduct for the ballad. I will be drum major for the rest of the performances after the 25. I will also be the first Deaf soloist in DCI I/E ever also! Catch me on snare, my introduction will have a unique start!

• Like 1

Very poor taste. very poor.

ya know - it was meant to be tasteless, but not intended to be offensive - If I screwed up, I apologize.

I'm sending myself to my room.

Yeah I was, but Blue Saints needed a drum major, so i took the position. For the first show, I will be on snare for the first and last musical piece, but will conduct for the ballad. I will be drum major for the rest of the performances after the 25. I will also be the first Deaf soloist in DCI I/E ever also! Catch me on snare, my introduction will have a unique start!

That is excellent. Best of luck to you and the Blue Saints.

HEARING IMPAIRED! Have a little respect in here geeze.