It would be easier and cheaper to just buy them a ring :tongue:

C'mon - is this Bill Cook posting?

Mr. Cook, how ya been?

This is you, isn't it?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.5 point seperation tonight. could you imagine if Boston overtook last year's champions?

I really like the Crusaders show this year and really dislike PR's.

Stranger things have happened.

Cali.

I really like PR's show this year. Their brass is amazing, again. Especially their middle brass. And their contra line - 16 contras. Balls.

Don't write their 2009 obituary just yet.

1.5 point seperation tonight. could you imagine if Boston overtook last year's champions?

I really like the Crusaders show this year and really dislike PR's.

Stranger things have happened.

Cali.

Yeah crusaders show is something I like really well, but phantom's show I like, but the reason I dont like it is because the potential of the show has yet to be reached and phantom just doesnt like phantom

Yeah crusaders show is something I like really well, but phantom's show I like, but the reason I dont like it is because the potential of the show has yet to be reached and phantom just doesnt like phantom

:tongue:

i agree?... wait...

Time to hear from a Phantom Regiment parent! You all mean well in your comments, and it's fun to read them. I would think that most of us parents whose son or daughter won a ring last year (we had to pay for the ring, by the way!) are as proud of the corps this year as last. Last year's show was magical. This year's is fine...and will get much better. We as parents -- along with most fans -- try to enjoy and commend all corps and all shows. (Yeh, there's a biased heartbeat beating in my chest at every show Phantom performs in!) I try to remember that all the corps are working long hours to put the best show they can on the field. I try not to criticize the other corps. There are so many good corps, and five or six of them happen to be scoring and performing better than our blessed corps at this point. What talent there is out there! And as for the kids in the corps, they're doing just fine. (Our son is alive and well and enjoying this year as much as he did '08 and '07.) They are not worried about the scores; they want to perform as well as they can...and get better.

I hear the guard isn't rehearsing well.

Edited by kinigit

Time to hear from a Phantom Regiment parent! You all mean well in your comments, and it's fun to read them. I would think that most of us parents whose son or daughter won a ring last year (we had to pay for the ring, by the way!) are as proud of the corps this year as last. Last year's show was magical. This year's is fine...and will get much better. We as parents -- along with most fans -- try to enjoy and commend all corps and all shows. (Yeh, there's a biased heartbeat beating in my chest at every show Phantom performs in!) I try to remember that all the corps are working long hours to put the best show they can on the field. I try not to criticize the other corps. There are so many good corps, and five or six of them happen to be scoring and performing better than our blessed corps at this point. What talent there is out there! And as for the kids in the corps, they're doing just fine. (Our son is alive and well and enjoying this year as much as he did '08 and '07.) They are not worried about the scores; they want to perform as well as they can...and get better.

Wait - you mean your world is not crashing to a halt because people on DCP have posted things like, err, the stuff that gets posted on DCP?

Seems unbelieveable...

Drum Corps Parents are a special lot - that's why I used to be one - now I'm just waiting for my grandchildren to march and rooting on the corps and bands my kids teach.

I hear the guard isn't rehearsing well.

Aha! That fits with the rumor I'm starting that the number 2 and 4 bass drums have had trouble sleeping, and one of the sopranos' valves are sticking.

We'll get a crisis started here yet - keep the good stuff coming...

Enquiring minds want to know...

Edited by rayfallon

It would be easier and cheaper to just buy them a ring :laughing:

I know that was Sarcasm, but that is the problem with kids today. you can just buy them "whatever"..... ( I am not talking about all kids, or your kids)