Troopers

Gotta love Dean Westman. And I KNOW he's not leaving Troopers any time soon.

Wait a minute..Dean Westman is the arranger for Troop now??

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute..Dean Westman is the arranger for Troop now??

Yeah, he was last year as well. Unless you're being sarcastic and I somehow got his name wrong.

Yeah, he was last year as well. Unless you're being sarcastic and I somehow got his name wrong.

No sarcasm at all. I had no clue he was with Troopers. And I love his style of arranging.

No sarcasm at all. I had no clue he was with Troopers. And I love his style of arranging.

Yeah, and you can tell that he puts emotion in to what he arranges. He told the story of the Iron Horse Express to us last year, and I was like "WOW. He actually cares!"

You could tell they had something special last year. It was just something about their program. It drew a large crowd early on, it was entertaining, and it showed the vast level of tradition that the Troopers had. Just like the Blue Stars in '07, you feel it when a corps is about to knock down the door. I'm so very glad that the Troopers and the Blue Stars are back and doing great.

Kudos to the movie America's Core. Watch it if you haven't seen it. It's phenomenal.

You could tell they had something special last year. It was just something about their program. It drew a large crowd early on, it was entertaining, and it showed the vast level of tradition that the Troopers had. Just like the Blue Stars in '07, you feel it when a corps is about to knock down the door. I'm so very glad that the Troopers and the Blue Stars are back and doing great.

Kudos to the movie America's Core. Watch it if you haven't seen it. It's phenomenal.

I'm excited for "America's Core 2: Hell Bent for Victory"

I cant wait to see them make finals and beat glassmen! :tongue::ph34r:

There are seven corps still competing in DCI World Class that competed at the first DCI Championships in 72, 4 of them made finals; Blue Stars, Santa Clara Vanguard, Troopers, and Cavaliers.

2 Blue Stars

3 Santa Clara Vanguard

6 Troopers

9 Cavaliers

13 Garfield Cadets

14 Madison Scouts

23 Phantom Regiment

If Troopers make finals this year it will be the first time since 79 that all four will be in the top 12 again.

2 Phantom

3 Santa Clara Vanguard

8 Madison Scouts

10 Blue Stars

11 Cavaliers

12 Troopers

16 Garfield Cadets

The last time all 7 corps were in finals was 75

1 Madison Scouts

2 SCV

5 Blue Stars

8 Cavaliers

10 Phantom Regiment

11 Garfield Cadets

12 Troopers

Edited by shawn craig

No Terri I asked who spiked the Kool-Aid because I found the phone thing to be very funny. When I say Kool-Aid I'm refering to the enthusiasm of the fans and is in no way a slap at the troop. I think they're having a great season and should be proud of everything they're doing. :tongue:

Ah, cool thanks! I was working on 4 hours of sleep before a 9 hour drive and right now I've had 3 hours of down time since I left Austin Monday morning. BLEARY. But I'll get a good 5-6 hours of floor time tonight before waking to help feed the kids. Broken Arrow show in a few hours!