Old Uniforms

Some of the Madison scouts 2007 uniforms are in France right now: http://marchingmusicfrance.over-blog.com/a...e-32685369.html

French Scouts

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes some VERY good corps have VERY good seasons while wearing uniforms previously worn by other corps.

Avant Garde had some great corps in '84 and '85, and wore the famous brilliant yellow uniforms worn by the Seneca Optimists during their '76 through '78 seasons.

The Chicago Royal Airs original uniforms from the 1960s were sold to the Stardusters from Louisiana. The Stardusters wore those same uniforms as finalists at several Legion Nationals in the early 1970s.

Also the Chicago Royal Airs got their uniforms from the old disbanded Belmont Grenadiers

I know one of the first unis the bluecoats had were bought from the Westshoremen.

Also it was the 1989-1991 uniforms that the bluecoats sold to the lake erie regiment not the 1984-1988 uniforms.

Not sure about the tops, but I seem to remember that the Bluecoats' pants from that year went to Carolina Gold.

One of our contra players (one of the larger corps members) in 92 had marched in those unis, and when we saw Gold that season, he pointed to one of their larger members and exclaimed "there's my pants!"

Cadets sold their '03-'05 unis and made some into pillows. I bought a full uniform from '06 and also some flags used in the '05 and '06 shows....