Blue Devils show

and what if i did march BD. would that make your opinion of my opinion any different.

who gives where i marched.

If you had marched BD you certainly wouldn't be saying the shows are easy.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and what if i did march BD. would that make your opinion of my opinion any different.

who gives where i marched.

Slightly. If you knew the BD organization from the inside as a marching member, it would give credence to you knowing whether fellow members could do things easily or not. As far as marching another corps, it wouldn't make much of a difference. Bluublood saying that Cavaliers was a hunch just means that he's probably seen similar personalities or opinions in other members of the corps. That or he doesn't like the Cavaliers. :thumbup: Carry on.

have you seen the cavies show its so easy a 9th grader could do it

o wait you think its amazing

yeah i read every post of yours

Edited by Silver_King

Slightly. If you knew the BD organization from the inside as a marching member, it would give credence to you knowing whether fellow members could do things easily or not. As far as marching another corps, it wouldn't make much of a difference. Bluublood saying that Cavaliers was a hunch just means that he's probably seen similar personalities or opinions in other members of the corps. That or he doesn't like the Cavaliers. :thumbup: Carry on.

I love the Cavaliers... if it wasn't for them, tour wouldn't have been half as fun :cool:

Edited by bluublood

no wonder i never post here until now. i say one thing and everyone dies....lol.

Just the one who starts the thread.

well i know why i never post on DCP....this forum is a joke. i guess i shouldnt care what other people think. I guess it shouldnt matter what i think.

we should just have threads on posting score and only allowed to say GREAT job! or HOO RAY!!!!....i start my only thread about how I dislike BD's show and i'm immediately labeled as a troll.

done here.

I truly was kidding. You clearly are with a top notch corp and know the score. And man did you edit that fast! Good job. I thought I was seeing things.

OT- Do any of you people ever visualize the person on the other end of a post...

Haha, thanks. I wouldn't call it top notch...yet(but soon, I hope). But I would call the group respectable. That's at least the group I finished a summer with.

have you seen the cavies show its so easy a 9th grader could do it

o wait you think its amazing

yeah i read every post of yours

i guess its better than saying it's not hard enough or is too hard. yeah i think their show is awesome. in fact i really like the music of BD as well. just wish they would challenge themselves some more. thats it.

you asked where i marched and i said it doesnt matter.

Ok. Since you won't tell where you marched, I'm going to assume you never did. You can tell us you marched a championship show all you want. OMEA doesn't count.

The Blue Devils make the difficult look easy. Deal with it. Probably stuff you could never do yourself.

I'm sorry. I just read 9 pages of you talking out your ###. Take your ball and go home. Stop needlessly bashing a corps. Especially the Blue Devils. They have nothing to prove to a #### ant like you.

Close this crap, please.

So apparently you stating your "opinion" and having people disagree with you makes this forum a joke...

I don't see your logic.