So, where are you staying in Indy?

as it was suggested in the "places to see, eat while in Indy" thread, it would be better to have the DCP members' hotel reservations separate. in the long run, it would be easier to discuss this way. there would always be a chance that it'd get lost and confused in the other thread.

SO...

where will you be staying? suggestions & reviews for hotels to stay in (IF you can still get a room)?

edit...again: due to new lower rates and availability, i will be staying at the Conrad Indianapolis. i'm glad i could finally book through Hilton so i could get my HHonors points. must.have.rewards.

i checked the Hilton website today and apparently they have a lot of rooms available in their other downtown hotels for the 7th-9th of August. some of the rates shown are for advanced purchase (no refunds) while some are the best available rate with a refund.

Edited by chaos001

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chaddyt and I are staying at

Hotel: Ramada Indianapolis Airport

5601 FORTUNE CIRCLE WEST

INDIANAPOLIS IN 46241

INDIANAPOLIS IN 46241

Go Cadets!

Sweet! So, a stay in the Pres suite for three nights or college tuition for my kids... let me see.... hmmm...

lol. temporary self-indulgence or future happiness?

i may need to use a lifeline on that one. :thumbup:

Edited by chaos001

the embassy suites was really good when I went out there for school. Obama stayed at the Conrad next door. It was during his campaign in October and we were wondering why there were so many security cars. He just showed up.

Nice cars

I recommend the Hyatt Place right by the airport. Stayed there last year, was great. Was cheaper last year :(

the embassy suites was really good when I went out there for school. Obama stayed at the Conrad next door. It was during his campaign in October and we were wondering why there were so many security cars. He just showed up.

Nice cars

So totally worth $2500/nt since the Prez slept in that bed, right? :thumbup: