So, where are you staying in Indy?

Staying @ the Staybridge Suite, said to be across the street from the stadium. Person I was sharing the room with canceled last minute...if you still need a room I'm looking for a new roomie to split the cost with. Interested? Drop me an email BKSnare84@Yahoo.com

Edited by bksnare84

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be at Omni Severin. Easy walk to the stadium. Insiders tip for anyone staying there. If you join their "Select Guest" program (which is free) you get quite some nice little perks like refreshments in the morning, your choice of newspaper, Evian bottled water in your your room when you check in, free shoe shine, 2 clothing items will be pressed for you for free, your choice of pillow type and room type, etc. Hope everyone has fun next week!

Hyatt Regency - just a couple blocks from the stadium! :thumbup:

well since ill be up there from the 4th thru the 9th volunteering with dci, i can't afford a nice hotel a block away, so ill be staying about 6 miles away at knights inn south. and will either be walking or taking a bus everyday to the stadium.

by the way, this is my first post, so hi.

Super 8 southside

well since ill be up there from the 4th thru the 9th volunteering with dci, i can't afford a nice hotel a block away, so ill be staying about 6 miles away at knights inn south. and will either be walking or taking a bus everyday to the stadium.

by the way, this is my first post, so hi.

hi there! Are you sure you won't be able to get a ride if you are volunteering?

I booked on Priceline last October. Got great prices at the Sheraton. Stayed at the Hyatt last year. That was a great room but had to drive to Bloomington! I guess that is the yin and yang of booking through priceline. I'll be booking early again after finals.

hi there! Are you sure you won't be able to get a ride if you are volunteering?

i have no idea. it'll be my first time volunteering so Idk if they offer transportation. but i did post that in case someone staying at or near my hotel sees that, and if they are also volunteering maybe we could carpool or something? ill probably just be playing it by ear.