10:07 Blue Devils

10:24 The Cavaliers

Encore- Blue Devils

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I wonder if the draw for SCV will affect the outcome of there score...if it does, that could possibly give Bluecoats the chance to catch/pass them. Could happen...heres hoping for another great day of shows!!!

And 3 "Blues" in a row! Too bad Blue Stars weren't in this group.

Randy, I'm curious what Habanero Hot is in Houston? Because in NE Las Vegas, it's AFRICA HOT! I looked out the window today to make sure we weren't in Loomis! The airport was 110, but on our side it was 114.

And what does my lovely bride do? She's on an airplane heading for winter...uhhhh...Sydney.

As if that isn;t bad enough, I get a phone call today telling me that a friend has an extra ticket to San Antonio. Now, airfare is no problem since I have flight privileges. Getting there is no problem. Getting home might be kinda challenging, especially since I don't have my schedule for Sunday yet.

Traveling standby with a 4 year old is a NO GO!

<sigh> Hope you had fun!

Garry in Vegas

eeesh! Flying standby with 3 kids (flying privileges as well). Been there, done that. Wouldn't wish that on anyone

Edited by skajerk

I have been looking forward to tonight all season. My first live viewing of SCV this year AND... also my first time EVER to see Pioneer! Can't wait! Hooking up with Key for lunch and then heading over to the school to take in some SCV rehearsal and then it's show time!!!

If tonight is anywhere near how good last night was, it'll be a fantastic night. There wasn't a hot dog corps in the bunch last night!

OK. On my way in for night 2! If you're going, I'll be wearing my Renegades shirt again ("Give me a horn and get the hell out of my way"). If you see it, stop and say "hi".

well in Palm Springs its a balmy 114 with the hotest part of the day still to come (3-4 in the afternoons) they say 116 by then and 115 tomorrow.....glad I'm going to SD to 70 degree weather LOL

Go Bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue I'll keep cool for you

Beautiful day in Huntington Beach! 90 with a beautiful breeze...ahhhh...who said Cali isn't a great place to live?!