My DCA 2009 Prediction

Yes. I am very much looking forward to seeing all of the southern corps in action. Unfortunately, I have to wait till mid-August (the only show in Georgia) to see the majority of them. CV is having an awesome season :tongue: but I still think it will be close between the southern Open Class corps. If they are close, it could mean trouble for Bush, Brigs, and Cru.

VERY much looking forward to seeing the outcome of all of this!

Every single person with Fan network will be able to see Corpsvets and Alliance on Saturday.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

judging by last year how MBI pretty much broke the east coast sanction by being 4th in prelims and ending up second in front of statesmen and hurricanes....i feel like a lot of people under-estimate the possibilities of a midwest corps winning dca. Not saying I like brass cause their lead sop is an communist.....but they have a high possibility of winning. the problem is that they've never won before.... so for Minnesota brass...just win. no if ands or buts and change dca forever

^Well, we'll see at Scranton. MBI has a shot, but Buccaneers, Empire and Hurricanes are still quite formidable! And who knows? Renegades could be another dark horse at finals.

It's anybody's game right now. And that's what's fun about DCA!

P.S. Roger's a communist?

Edited by Ron H

Well.... if he is, he certainly has more range than any other Communist in history. :tongue:

Fran

Edited by Fran Haring

I usually do not speak for my corps but I will tonight!

The Renegades presume nothing and hope to be competetive at DCA

Thank You and goodnight! :tongue:

I usually do not speak for my corps but I will tonight!

The Renegades presume nothing and hope to be competetive at DCA

Thank You and goodnight! :doh:

Ahem you are wrong my Brother from another mother. I Predict...that there will be MUCH drinking after finals regardless of placement. That's my call and I am sticking to it. I myself plan to take first place in the tequila and scotch captions.

^Well, we'll see at Scranton. MBI has a shot, but Buccaneers, Empire and Hurricanes are still quite formidable! And who knows? Renegades could be another dark horse at finals.

It's anybody's game right now. And that's what's fun about DCA!

Maybe it's just me, but I don't see a significant challenge to the Bucs for the chamionship this year, baring a strong showing at Scranton by MBI. Second thru fifth, the battle for the last couple of DCA slots, and of course the highly coveted guard caption, could be a real barn burner though.

Ahem you are wrong my Brother from another mother. I Predict...that there will be MUCH drinking after finals regardless of placement. That's my call and I am sticking to it. I myself plan to take first place in the tequila and scotch captions.

If you compete and do well in both scotch and tequila, you may wish to sign up for the "Individual Hurling" category at I&E...

Scotch AND Tequila?

That's not even funny...

If you compete and do well in both scotch and tequila, you may wish to sign up for the "Individual Hurling" category at I&E...

Scotch AND Tequila?

That's not even funny...

Oh I competed in the hurling caption back in my jr corps days. I a, Pretty sure I am done. Starts out Tquila and somehow ends up scotch, but I definitely keep the captions separated!