5-SCV

6-Bluecoats

7-BlueStars

8-Phantom

9-Boston

10-BK

11-Troopers

12-Glass

all I know is that this is ALL GRAVY for me...!!! oh yeah baby !!!!!

what a great year !

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody in Dallas heading down to San Antonio saturday morning need tickets? Looks like we may not get to go and I have four GREAT tickets in section 112, row 29.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Edited by steeldrum

Not real sure, could be interesting...

1) BD

2) Holy Name

3) Cavaliers

4) Crown

5) SCV

6) Bloo

7) BAC

8) Phantom

9) Blue Stars

10) Blue Knights

11) Gmen

12) Troop

Edit - because I forgot BK...

Edited by Drumcorpsfan471

anyone who thinks the cadets are winning tomorrow night are crazy....the line up will end up being the scores when it comes to the top 4

I agree the lineup is pretty much the placement in the top5 or 6, but honestly I think things are close enough from 2-4 that it could go any way. BD will probably come out on top (because I heard they were really clean for right now) but I think their lead will start to go down now that everyone starts seeing each other...

I agree the lineup is pretty much the placement in the top5 or 6, but honestly I think things are close enough from 2-4 that it could go any way. BD will probably come out on top (because I heard they were really clean for right now) but I think their lead will start to go down now that everyone starts seeing each other...

i agree but not yet...come ATL when cadets are even cleaner and cavaliers have fluxed their ending as usual to be even more effective then the gap will close just like last year...the question is... who will surpass them this year or does anyone surpass at all?

anyone who thinks the cadets are winning tomorrow night are crazy....the line up will end up being the scores when it comes to the top 4

Dude

It's called an opinion.

And isn't Blue Devils show easy? At least easier than Cadets.

Maybe they'll have a good night. They haven't met head-to-head yet.

ANYTHING can happen

Edited by acolli17

i think that BD will win tonight... they will be ahead just for the moment... but honestly for the second place spot i really dont know who will get it crown cavies and holy name are very close to each other... i wouldn't be suprised if these three groups tied for 2nd but thats highly not possible... but the point is tonights show is going to be amazing!!

Dude

It's called an opinion.

And isn't Blue Devils show easy? At least easier than Cadets.

Maybe they'll have a good night. They haven't met head-to-head yet.

ANYTHING can happen

I thought "MagicBob" settled that "easy" nonsense the other day. Please go back and read his comments and you'll understand that just because a corps makes very difficult things look easy, doesn't mean they are! BD is ahead not because they're clean, but because they are performing a great show at another level altogether. When you see them "live" you'll get it!