San Antonio

As I pointed out in another thread, last year, 12 of the 20 corps changed rank at San Antonio from the date before. The same (12 of 20) is true of Denver/Orlando to S.A. as well. With that in mind:

1. BD

2. Cadets

3. Cavaliers

4. Crown

5. Bluecoats

6. SCV

7. Boston

8. Blue Stars

9. Phantom

10. BK

11. Glassmen

12. Troopers

13. Colts

14. Madison

15. Academy

16. Spirit

17. Crossmen

18. Mandarins

19. PC

20. Pioneer

21. Cascades

Edited by Nizerifin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Antonio Showdown

12 Troopers (I hope)

11 Glassmen

10 Blue Knights

9 Phantom Regiment

8 Boston Crusaders

7 Blue Stars

6 Bluecoats

5 Santa Clara Vanguard

4 Carolina Crown

3 Cavaliers

2 Holy Name Cadets

1 Blue Devils

I have no idea, but I do think it would be cool if they brought out all 22 (or is it 21? Is Surf there?).

Surf is the only corps not present for San Antonio.

I have no idea, but I do think it would be cool if they brought out all 22 (or is it 21? Is Surf there?).

Sadly, no surf. Revolution is there though to put the count at 22. I still have a question about the webcast that I would for SOMEBODY, ANYBODY to answer. For the viewing option with commentary, the commentary is just between performances, correct? I wouldn't imagine them talking during the performance, but I would like to know before finding out the hard way.

01. Holy Name Cadets

02. Carolina Crown

03. Blue Devils

04. Cavaliers

05. Santa Clara Vanguard

06. Bluecoats

07. Phantom Regiment

08. Blue Stars

09. Boston Crusaders

10. Blue Knights

11. Glassmen

12. Colts

13. Troopers

14. Madison Scouts

15. Spirit

16. Academy

17. Crossmen

18. Pacific Crest

19. Mandarins

20. Pioneer

21. Cascades

Sadly, no surf. Revolution is there though to put the count at 22. I still have a question about the webcast that I would for SOMEBODY, ANYBODY to answer. For the viewing option with commentary, the commentary is just between performances, correct? I wouldn't imagine them talking during the performance, but I would like to know before finding out the hard way.

From DCI website:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. High camera video with designer commentary – Watch the show from the high camera angle and hear exclusive explanations from corps insiders with longtime DCI broadcaster Steve Rondinaro acting as host. As each corps takes the field, one or two of the group’s staff members will explain the concept and overall intent of the corps' program, then narrate what to look for during the performance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(bolding mine)

Still kinda unclear, but it seems to me (with the word "narrate") that there will be talking during the performance.

I mean, otherwise, if it's only talking between performances, why wouldn't they just include that with option 2? I'm assuming it's talking during the performance. So it's Option 2 for me :blink:

Edited by Liam

From DCI website:

3. High camera video with designer commentary – Watch the show from the high camera angle and hear exclusive explanations from corps insiders with longtime DCI broadcaster Steve Rondinaro acting as host. As each corps takes the field, one or two of the group’s staff members will explain the concept and overall intent of the corps' program, then narrate what to look for during the performance.

Still kinda unclear, but it seems to me (with the word "narrate") that there will be talking during the performance.

I think this may be the VOD. I sure hope it isn't the live performance. Commentary would be nice but not at the expense of the live music! :blink:

I think this may be the VOD. I sure hope it isn't the live performance. Commentary would be nice but not at the expense of the live music! :blink:

I'm with you on that one.

No, I'm pretty sure it's staff talking during the performance.

You can also watch hi cam or multi cam without commentary.