Denton, TX

Glad I logged when I did last night. Trying to be a voice of reason only got buried by 3 pages every 30 seconds. Everything is always pretty cool up until scores are announced and recaps are posted. :whistle:

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

really cool news via Hops facebook - Cavaliers giving us a birthday cake on retreat in honor of the 75 th

Classy :whistle:

Glad I logged when I did last night. Trying to be a voice of reason only got buried by 3 pages every 30 seconds. Everything is always pretty cool up until scores are announced and recaps are posted. :whistle:

ok, I posted this question on two other threads and got no response...can anyone tell me why the recaps on DCP were SLIGHTLY different than the recaps on DCI? not enough to change the standings but they were different. :unsure:

TheCavaliers:

End of drum feature tonight in Denton - http://yfrog.com/9e6rnj

Nice home show performance by The Green Machine tonight! We'll get back with scores! BTW...corps definitely plays LOUD!

ok, I posted this question on two other threads and got no response...can anyone tell me why the recaps on DCP were SLIGHTLY different than the recaps on DCI? not enough to change the standings but they were different. :whistle:

Probably just over sights...that recap sheet was all over the place! Even the DCI recap had errors!

really cool news via Hops facebook - Cavaliers giving us a birthday cake on retreat in honor of the 75 th

Classy :unsure:

Awwww, just another reason why I'm glad my son is involved in this activity!! :whistle: THANKS CAVS

As you should, Mom!

NOW THIS IS THE BEST RESPONSE THAT I HAVE EVER HEARD ON THIS BOARD. WE ALL WANT OUR KIDS TO WIN BUT WE CAN ALSO APPRECIATE THE OTHERS. BECAUSE AFTER ALL WE LOVE WHAT OUR KIDS DO AND EACH AND EVER ONE OF THEM NO MATTER WHAT CORP THEY MARCH, THEY WORK THERE BUTTS OFF. :whistle:

According to Cavies, the Troopers need a bus driver?!?! How does that happen?

Troopers need a busdriver tonight! CDL + drive to OK