Hattiesburger bar and grill

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha - I'm about to leave the status quo behind... starting this weekend - I will be volunteering with a certain maroon & gold team for the next two weeks.

Have fun...I did it the last two years for two weeks...its alot of work and alot of fun. You luck out as they have the RV now for the volunteers. Say hi to Robin and Matt!

USMKLAVIER: For all the bad things I heard, that was fantastic. Get it. NICE. Warmness. (Phantom)

I cannot imagine having 60 new pages at this point of the year. Guess they decided to fix a few things.

Yeah, that's more then a quarter of most drum corps total sets. I remember last year, we had around 230, and that was with additions at the end of the season!

yeaguy: Phantom on - Boston had the place rocking . Just told PR has 60 pages of new drill tonight .

60 pages?!~?! :sad:

I cannot imagine having 60 new pages at this point of the year. Guess they decided to fix a few things.

thanks to Tony Hall and crew.

I think it was BD in 2002 that took about a week off in July and basically reworked their whole show. Not totally unheard of. Good to hear they're working on it.

:sad: Thanks for taking care of them!

The volunteers work so hard, and are a huge part of the corps success. Have a great experience! I know when I marched, you guys kept us healthy and full when our bodies were so worn down. Thanks! :doh: