open note to Spirit bassist

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are one great base player! You have a bright future and I wish you well! I just don't want so see you on the field with a drum corps again. Nothing personal - there is no place on the drum corps field for electronic instruments.

Definitely don't want more highly motivated young people benefiting from this amazing activity, traveling the country building lasting relationships, and performing for thousands over several months. That would really suck, wouldn't it. You know what - let's get rid of the timpani player too. I don't want to see any timpani players sitting down in my drum corps. Nothing personal, timps. You know what, pits - forget you too. There's no place on the drum corps field for sitting.

In. My. Opinion.

Honor competing with your corps last summer. I always enjoyed your show even though most of the time, I watched from the gate. :)

Yes, make fun of the thread, because God forbid folks say nice things about Spirit.

Sheesh :thumbup:

Yes, because everyone knows I have a problem with people saying nice things about Spirit.

Lighten up. It was a joke.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it (like you assumed), consider it a compliment, my way of pointing out a temporary departure from DCP's usual cranky types (case in point your post).

"Sheesh :worthy: "

Yes, because everyone knows I have a problem with people saying nice things about Spirit.

Lighten up. It was a joke.

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it (like you assumed), consider it a compliment, my way of pointing out a temporary departure from DCP's usual cranky types (case in point your post).

"Sheesh :thumbup: "

Hey now, we can't be nice here on DCP. If you're not constantly complaining, you're not doing it right!

...Sheesh? :thumbup:

Definitely don't want more highly motivated young people benefiting from this amazing activity, traveling the country building lasting relationships, and performing for thousands over several months. That would really suck, wouldn't it. You know what - let's get rid of the timpani player too. I don't want to see any timpani players sitting down in my drum corps. Nothing personal, timps. You know what, pits - forget you too. There's no place on the drum corps field for sitting.

Yes, Yes that's exactly what I meant. :thumbup: So much anger in this one! :thumbup:

Edited by SFZFAN