• Geneva
    • It doesn't f***ing matter

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fireman Song..

:doh: :doh: :sad:

5. There are some funny-### conversations in the middle of the night on the CB's between the drivers. you miss those in the back.

Ahh, funny stuff sometimes!

Front of bus does get off sooner, sit on the window side and you don't have to play the game.

Note to Aholz in the back, throwing trash THEN yelling "pass it up" is funny once in a while.....but not all the time.

The farther back you sit, the more often you have to close your windows if someone throws out a cup of used lemonaide. Anyone remember the days of yelling "sheilds up!" when you had to dump a cup? Give the hollar, when all the windows behind you closed, you could dump low and fast. Spashback was grounds for a true beat down.

As for me, I spent rookie year in the second row, and the next few seasons mid to back. Far back was to cramped and stinky, like New Jersey, fun to visit but I don't want to live there.

It's a painful initiation one gets while sleeping at 2 in the morning before getting tapped on the shoulder and asked to "play the game". It gets very old after about two hours on the road and is the reason for many, many bus wars.

sorry if i missed something. is it that they just continuously tap you on the shoulder asking you to "play the game?" or is it that they whoop your a** and then ask you to play?

sorry if i missed something. is it that they just continuously tap you on the shoulder asking you to "play the game?" or is it that they whoop your a** and then ask you to play?

It's the passing of trash from the back of the bus to the front of the bus where the large trash bag usually resides. You tap the person in front of you on the shoulder, say "play the game" and hand them the trash. Rinse, lather, repeat. It often times creates conflict and begins bus wars.

Edited by Newseditor44

It's the passing of trash from the back of the bus to the front of the bus where the large trash bag usually resides. You tap the person in front of you on the shoulder, say "play the game" and hand them the trash. Rinse, lather, repeat. It often times creates conflict and begins bus wars.

hahaha... that's pretty funny. however i could see how that could become a real annoyance if you're trying to sleep and they keep passing trash one piece at a time for an extended period of time.

Front of the bus, for me, had a few practical advantages...

I learned how to turn the bus on....seems stupid enough, but if it's right after a show and its hotter than the surface of the sun inside and the driver is nowhere to be found, I'm an instant hero (its a little more complicated than turning a key)

FOTB controlled the movies...

FOTB had the stairs in case you needed to have some quiet time for a phone conversation....

FOTB stairs gave you a little privacy in case you needed to #### into a Gatorade bottle...cause the restroom was always filled with BOTB ####...

FOTB had electrical outlets so we could charge cell phones and plug in our laptops...

FOTB claimed control of the PA and stereo in the event of a bus war...

BOTB likes it in the rear...

...it's science.

I thought I needed to make a logical argument to drive home the fact that the Back of the Bus, indeed, sucks.

If you associated the seating orientation of the bus as line you would stand in, you can safely say the the Front of the Bus would take the roll of being at the top.

If you're on top, you can't f*** up. So by default, if you're on the bottom (in this case, the BOTB) you automatically accept that you are already f***ing up.

Since f***ing up insinuates failure, through which a substandard performance is delivered, we can now logically conclude that f***ing up can synonymously be interchanged with sucking.

Therefore, the Back of the Bus Sucks.

Amen.

How can anyone even attempt to argue these fine points laid out for everyone? Especially the part about the back of the bus enjoying it in the rear. It really is science.