How many more Open Class Corps can we trash

Here it is all you Sunday afternoon frustrated corps directors......here is your chance to bash the rest of the Open Class Corps before the season is over. You have managed to trash Revo, Menphis Sound and Oregon Crusaders. Why not bash Blue Devils B for not having a back up plan for their injured bus driver too? Have fun with it. If you cant run a corps why not bash one! :sad:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This probably is a bad/unnecessary idea for a thread. I'm sure they get your point, but, don't rattle the cage by starting a whole extra thread. Go call out people for bashing in the thread where its happening.

I heard a rumor that one of the top open class corps doesn’t wash their shoe strings after every performance. I’m not saying it’s true, but if it is, we are talking moderately soiled shoe strings. I know that most corps use new strings after every performance from a factory sealed package or have multiple sets of strings on a wash rotation cycle. I know that this information is very shocking, but it should be brought to someone’s attention. I think we all know who I’m talking about.

I heard a rumor that one of the top open class corps doesn’t wash their shoe strings after every performance. I’m not saying it’s true, but if it is, we are talking moderately soiled shoe strings. I know that most corps use new strings after every performance from a factory sealed package or have multiple sets of strings on a wash rotation cycle. I know that this information is very shocking, but it should be brought to someone’s attention. I think we all know who I’m talking about.

Mismanagement.

starting to get like ramd!

Yep - dumb thread this one is....

EVERYBODY..... EUBEBEB scobbie doodie doo....

Wow, don't question anything on here...