Gadsden

mellowbugle: Crowd up before the show ended, some may think CC peaked but I think their out to prove those people otherwise

Phsbanddir: Crown is sure blowing but boy they cant march. Sloppy feet.

Lets hope they clean up the feet now that they have the entire show with all major changes done.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course a great player. But I know that note has been hit and miss. I think at this point in the season consistency is going to be key.

that part was literally added in a week ago.

that part was literally added in a week ago.

I know. But with SCV pushing past. I just wonder if there is the room to have elements that can't be executed every show. Same for drill/any other parts of music, not just that part. Goodness knows I could never hit that, so of course I have an insane amount of respect for the playing ability.

mellowbugle: Won't be able to tweet cavies guys, I'm done for the night, one more tweet with my guesses after cavies

Makes my life as a mom hell.

How is his foot doing, btw?! I hope he's taking calcium pills plus all those multi vits they give us on tour!

mellowbugle: Won't be able to tweet cavies guys, I'm done for the night, one more tweet with my guesses after cavies

k. special thanks mello. Great job!

I know. But with SCV pushing past. I just wonder if there is the room to have elements that can't be executed every show. Same for drill/any other parts of music, not just that part. Goodness knows I could never hit that, so of course I have an insane amount of respect for the playing ability.

I don't think it's so much SCV passing Crown as Crown standing still. That happens pretty often when you put new stuff in. Everything will be fine so long as (a) feet get clean (b) ensemble gets clean. The effect numbers will follow with the clean.